BY ALBERTO VO5

5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Soft Skin Vitamin E 2 Vitamin H 1 Vitamin C 5 Vitamin B5 4 Vitamin B3 VO5 s unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins helps to nourish, moisturize and hydrate your skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and looking simply beautiful! That s the secret of VO5! This product is not tested on animals. 15 fl oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
While I do like the VO5 shampoo/conditioners I am not a big fan of their body wash. I picked this up at my local dollar tree, and was excited to try it. It smelled amazingly fruity as expected, but the formula was very watery and it didn't lather very well. For that reason I haven't bought it again.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Is better than any other brand I have tried it help my skin soft and smooth you can touch me now and my skin is so soft without having it on yessss recommend it
Iliana A.
Only really buy this once in a blue moon. Sometimes I find it at the dollar store and it is totally worth it. Infrequent buyer is what I am.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Smells pretty damn good for 99 cents . I find this at Walmart . The only draw back is it makes my skin very dry .
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Will you create other scents of this?