BY ALBERTO VO5

Feel clean, smell clean, BE clean with this hydrating formula infused with extracts of peony and honeysuckle. This body wash leaves your skin touchably soft, smooth and looking simply radiant.

WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, METHYLCHLOROISOTHIAZOLINONE, METHYLISOTHIAZOLINONE, POLYSORBATE 20, PANTHENOL (VITAMIN B5), TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), ASCORBIC  ACID (VITAMIN C), NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3), BIOTIN (VITAMIN H), RED 33, EXT. VIOLET 2.

Buy on Walgreens
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
While I do like the VO5 shampoo/conditioners I am not a big fan of their body wash. I picked this up at my local dollar tree, and was excited to try it. It smelled amazingly fruity as expected, but the formula was very watery and it didn't lather very well. For that reason I haven't bought it again.
lis C.
Worcester, MA
Is better than any other brand I have tried it help my skin soft and smooth you can touch me now and my skin is so soft without having it on yessss recommend it
Iliana A.
Only really buy this once in a blue moon. Sometimes I find it at the dollar store and it is totally worth it. Infrequent buyer is what I am.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Smells pretty damn good for 99 cents . I find this at Walmart . The only draw back is it makes my skin very dry .
ashley m.
Riverhead, NY
Will you create other scents of this?