BY ALBERTO VO5

5 Essential Vitamins for Healthy, Soft Skin Vitamin E 2 Vitamin H 1 Vitamin C 5 Vitamin B5 4 Vitamin B3 VO5 s unique formula with 5 Essential Vitamins helps to nourish, moisturize and hydrate your skin leaving it feeling soft, smooth and looking simply beautiful! That s the secret of VO5! This product is not tested on animals. 15 fl oz see more...

Buy on Kmart
Hannah N.
Beaufort, SC
I like this product but it drys out my skin way to fast.  I brought it at our local Walmart sometimes I get it from Walgreens.  This product was disappointing and it did not meet my expectations.  If it was less drying on my skin it would be an improvement
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Use this in rotation with other body washes because I'm so indecicosivw with scents and just love to mix it up. Definitely gives u that clean feeling without a residue and the scent lasts for a long time after use
Edyline E.
This is my favorite scent from VO5. I love their products because they are super cheap and work very well.
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Great for when you need a cheap body wash for a trip. Smells great and gets the job done