Alberto VO5® Balancing Shampoo uploaded by lasionica a.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The name says Normal – but this gentle formula will give your hair a look and feel that’s anything but. Its fragrant and gentle cleansing is perfect for everyday use.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone,  Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• What is the best shampoo for curly hair? 1 Answers
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
I really like Alberto VO5 shampoo, it is good quality, leaves hair feeling soft & smells great!
tabetha T.
I use this on my granddaughters hair and it leaves it feeling great her hair is so fine
Ily M.
Denver, CO
I liked how it makes my hair feel so silky soft and I can not wait to tell my friends
Alfred S.
Nassau, Bahamas
It id not quite do it for me at the time and from what I could gather it is very stripping. It would be good to use if you needed to get your hair super clean after getting it greasy from using things like hair spray. As a normal hair cleanser this is a big no no.
Stephanie L.
Whitby
I've used this product line in the past. Personally I find it reasonably priced but my issue came when I went to rinse out this product. It wouldn't wash out well. Left my hair feeling greasy and oily.
Ily M.
Denver, CO
What is the best shampoo for curly hair?