Alberto VO5® Balancing Shampoo uploaded by lasionica a.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The name says Normal – but this gentle formula will give your hair a look and feel that’s anything but. Its fragrant and gentle cleansing is perfect for everyday use.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone,  Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• What is the best shampoo for curly hair? 1 Answers
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
This is an AWFUL shampoo. I have fine delicate hair and it sucked every last drop of moisture out of every strand. Its cheap and awful.
Crystal M.
I'm not a fan of this brand for shampoo and conditioners. It seems to leave my hair feeling oily. My hubby says it's fine for his hair
Jennifer g.
Findlay, Ohio
This conditioner softens great and easy to comb hair after.smells fresh and really good. Its easy to scrub in and rinse out..love it
paramee t.
I have tried this once, didn't give me good results, my hair was all frizzy after using this, don't recommend if you have curly hair.
Miriam M.
Madera, CA
Personally I used to love buying this product when I was in my teens I lovedon't how great smelling it left my hair all the time
Stephanie o.
One of the best shampoos that I have ever used. It always leaves my hair feeling clean and soft but it does not weigh it down (:
Faylin B.
Lake Jackson, TX
This shampoo made my hair feel like plastic, and it smells horrible! It is cheap, but you can still get better for the price!
Briana C.
Don't buy! It made my hair feel hard and the smell is gross! You can probably get a better brand for a couple dollars more.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've used this shampoo forever. Great variety of scents and great price. leaves my hair clean and fresh smelling.
Ashley C.
Wheaton, IL
Does it thicken?? no it doesn't. It cleans but my hair feels the same so it's not that great in all honestly
Ily M.
Denver, CO
What is the best shampoo for curly hair?