Alberto VO5 Balancing Shampoo uploaded by lasionica a.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Shine enhancing nutrients Gentle, Balanced Cleansing with vitamins C & E Experience the health and vitality of pro-vitamin nutrient enriched formula for beautiful hair. Exclusive 5 pro-vitamin formula maximizes body and shine.  Balancing formula for gentle daily cleansing.  Vitamin C and E enriched formula, protects hair.  Keeps color treated hair looking great. This product not tested on animals. ; *When using VO5 shampoo & conditioner together.  **see bottom of bottle for country of origin. see more...

• What is the best shampoo for curly hair? 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Praise E.
Salem, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It lathers up pretty well whenever I use this shampoo. I really used this when I took out my protective styles. The smell is not that strong which is good for people who hate smells.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
Good for the price but not a quality shampoo and conditioner. It does have a good bang for its buck but I usually prefer garnier or herbal essence products over this
Briana C.
Don't buy! It made my hair feel hard and the smell is gross! You can probably get a better brand for a couple dollars more.
paramee t.
I have tried this once, didn't give me good results, my hair was all frizzy after using this, don't recommend if you have curly hair.
Ily M.
Denver, CO
I liked how it makes my hair feel so silky soft and I can not wait to tell my friends
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Alberto VO5 shampoo, it is good quality, leaves hair feeling soft & smells great!
Faylin B.
Lake Jackson, TX
This shampoo made my hair feel like plastic, and it smells horrible! It is cheap, but you can still get better for the price!
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my granddaughters hair and it leaves it feeling great her hair is so fine
angelica c.
I love Alberto V05! What can I say? The fragrance of the shampoo is amazing, My favorite is the original scents. Reminds me when I first arrived in the United States. I love that it leaves my hair clean and soft! Very manageable!
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
This is an AWFUL shampoo. I have fine delicate hair and it sucked every last drop of moisture out of every strand. Its cheap and awful.
Ily M.
Denver, CO
What is the best shampoo for curly hair?