Alberto VO5® Balancing Shampoo uploaded by lasionica a.

BY ALBERTO VO5

The name says Normal – but this gentle formula will give your hair a look and feel that’s anything but. Its fragrant and gentle cleansing is perfect for everyday use.

• 5 Vitamin & Oil Formula
  • Long-lasting Fragrance
  • Paraben-free
  • Silicone-free

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Chloride, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone,  Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Rosmarinus Officinalis (RosemaryLeaf Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Oil, Yellow 6 (CI 15985).

• What is the best shampoo for curly hair? 1 Answers
Praise E.
Salem, MA
It lathers up pretty well whenever I use this shampoo. I really used this when I took out my protective styles. The smell is not that strong which is good for people who hate smells.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
Good for the price but not a quality shampoo and conditioner. It does have a good bang for its buck but I usually prefer garnier or herbal essence products over this
Cheyanne C.
Gilbert, AZ
Almost all of the VO5 products dry out my hair and I have to use a ridiculous amount to have them lather or actually condition. This is no exception. I know that it is a cheap shampoo but I don't know why anybody would buy it when you can get a better one for a dollar more.
Karen P.
Fort Benning, GA
I hate when I have had to use this product. It seems to dry out my hair and do more harm than good. However, the times when things are tight this has been what i have turned to. I suggest spending a little more for something that is a little bit better for your hair.
Jade C.
DACULA, GA
VO5 is a great shampoo for a family on a budget. I have used it off and on for years. It is a great value, and leaves your hair feeling soft and clean. I dye my hair frequently, and I am happy to report the VO5 does wonders at maintaining your color treated hair, which is rare in the less expensive shampoos.
DAWN M.
VO5 is a brand that I grew up using because it was so affordable. It work great and makes my hair very manageable. My hair is fine in texture, and the Balsam protein makes my hair more voluminous and thick feeling. I would recommend this product to anyone with thin/ fine hair.
Cheryl K.
Piscataway, NJ
V05 is an old favorite. The smell still reminds me of the old days growing up when I didn't care as much about my hair health/look. I still buy it to use once in a while, it really isn't that bad!
angelica c.
I love Alberto V05! What can I say? The fragrance of the shampoo is amazing, My favorite is the original scents. Reminds me when I first arrived in the United States. I love that it leaves my hair clean and soft! Very manageable!
ficuslovesyou
Baltimore, MD
V05 isn't one my favorite shampoos. For whatever reason, I tend to use it when I'm travelling. It's a nice baseline, and it does clean pretty well. The smell doesn't hang around like I want to it, and during the winter I tend to have issues rinsing it out well enough
Desiree W.
Riderwood, MD
It left y hair incredibly dry which is even worse for my already dry hair. If you have a lot of build up then it's perfect. Otherwise I wouldn't recommend it
Ily M.
Denver, CO
What is the best shampoo for curly hair?