Alberto VO5 Balancing Shampoo uploaded by lasionica a.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Shine enhancing nutrients Gentle, Balanced Cleansing with vitamins C & E Experience the health and vitality of pro-vitamin nutrient enriched formula for beautiful hair. Exclusive 5 pro-vitamin formula maximizes body and shine.  Balancing formula for gentle daily cleansing.  Vitamin C and E enriched formula, protects hair.  Keeps color treated hair looking great. This product not tested on animals. ; *When using VO5 shampoo & conditioner together.  **see bottom of bottle for country of origin. see more...

• What is the best shampoo for curly hair? 1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Cheyanne C.
Cheyanne C.
Chandler, AZ
Almost all of the VO5 products dry out my hair and I have to use a ridiculous amount to have them lather or actually condition. This is no exception. I know that it is a cheap shampoo but I don't know why anybody would buy it when you can get a better one for a dollar more.
Susan H.
Susan H.
Livonia, MI
Good for the price but not a quality shampoo and conditioner. It does have a good bang for its buck but I usually prefer garnier or herbal essence products over this
Miriam M.
Miriam M.
Madera, CA
Personally I used to love buying this product when I was in my teens I lovedon't how great smelling it left my hair all the time
ficuslovesyou
ficuslovesyou
Baltimore, MD
V05 isn't one my favorite shampoos. For whatever reason, I tend to use it when I'm travelling. It's a nice baseline, and it does clean pretty well. The smell doesn't hang around like I want to it, and during the winter I tend to have issues rinsing it out well enough
Briana C.
Briana C.
Don't buy! It made my hair feel hard and the smell is gross! You can probably get a better brand for a couple dollars more.
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my granddaughters hair and it leaves it feeling great her hair is so fine
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Alberto VO5 shampoo, it is good quality, leaves hair feeling soft & smells great!
Denver, CO
I liked how it makes my hair feel so silky soft and I can not wait to tell my friends
angelica c.
angelica c.
I love Alberto V05! What can I say? The fragrance of the shampoo is amazing, My favorite is the original scents. Reminds me when I first arrived in the United States. I love that it leaves my hair clean and soft! Very manageable!
paramee t.
paramee t.
I have tried this once, didn't give me good results, my hair was all frizzy after using this, don't recommend if you have curly hair.
Denver, CO
What is the best shampoo for curly hair?