Alberto VO5® Anti-Frizz Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Isabelle D.Alberto VO5® Anti-Frizz Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Jessica Nicole T.Alberto VO5® Anti-Frizz Smoothing Conditioner uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Fight frizz with VO5 Anti-Frizz Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner plus Argan Oil. This combination will help tame and smooth unruly hair, giving you a sleek, beautiful look.

• 5 Vitamin Formula

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Ceteareth-20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone,
Polysorbate-20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H).

Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
This is my shower hair routine must have , I have naturally curly mixed hair and this is the best conditioner I’ve ever used .it is so inexpensive I paid 1.00 for this bottle. Yes, I just said 1.00 and I recommend this to everyone .
Tori T.
This stuff is my go to when I'm strapped for cash. While I prefer to use my high end brands of shampoo, this one is up there with its quality. It actually works, smells great, and leaves my hair feeling soft. Definitely recommend.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
I love this but for my curly hair and being that i am always looking for anti frizz products I'm a bit disappointed. This doesn't control frizz in my hair I find that it makes it more poofy. But not bad for $1 overall I would use again because it does smell good, it is affordable and makes my hair soft
Sarah B.
This stuff is great. I actually use this before I go swimming. It helps protect your hair from the chlorine. I put a decent amount all over my hair and then jump in the pool. Great smell. Works great. Would recommend !!
Gaby M.
Lancaster, CA
I do not like this product I purchased this a while back because it was on the lower side of pricing but I was not satisfied both shampoo and conditioner were very watery I wouldn't recommend
Joanna O.
Bushnell, FL
Along with the shampoo, this conditioner does is job. I have always had frizz issues and was so happy to find this product "new" on the market! The shampoo nor conditioner is very thick, but if left in while you shower, the results are clean, and even body is left behind, but no frizz. I alternate shampoos and conditioners, but I keep finding myself back to this conditioner.
Santana C.
New Salem, PA
Love this conditioner with the shampoo. It's so cheap ($0.85 at my Walmart) but one of the best I've used! Better than some of the expensive ones I've tried. Not watery like the other VO5 that I've tried. Alberto V05 is enhancing their products. This is one of my favorite. I've been using it for the past couple months and haven't felt the need to change.
Elizabeth W.
Jacksonville, AR
If you can't afford expensive shampoo and / or conditioner , this is what I get . I works great ! And it doesn't weight my hair down . I have really thick and wavy hair , so I can't find many things that work for my hair , but this is amazing
Halee Y.
I LOVE VO5!!!! It is for sure one of the better conditioners and shampoos I have used, no lie. You definitely cannot beat the price neither. It doesn't leave and residue on your hair and leave it smooth and frizz free!
Johanna D.
This definitely works and smells great! And you can't beat the price. Especially if you need some conditioner in a pinch. The smell is great and I found that it made my hair soft and it didn't leave that greasy residue some conditioners leave behind.
Eva F.
San Diego, CA
Is this really a good conditioner
Regina P.
Friendswood, TX
Does this really help with frizz
Monica S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does this work right away or take a couple uses?
What is someone's experience with this product?
Susie G.
Alkol, WV
Does this really help with the frizz?