BY ALBERTO VO5

Siri S.
Siri S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel is a bit too sticky. We bought a bottle of this a while back and it's still just sitting there because we just don't like it. I should have returned it since we didn't like how it left our hair feeling after styling. I don't think we will be buying this again.
Deziray R.
Deziray R.
I use this hair gel every single day, i have made it a part of my daily hair routine. This gel it very nice, i have a lot of baby hairs and it makes them stay down pretty nice. It smells goo, it's not sticky or gooey. I love it, it makes my ponytails and buns complete!
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Fall river, MA
I love this Alberto VO5 Alberto Real Clean Extra Hold Styling Gel. I have very thick unruly hair and this gel really keeps it in place. It holds for 8+ hours and never makes my hair feel too heavy.
Dwealy
Dwealy
I love this stuff!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Weirton, WV
Perfect for my coarse hair without the hardening affects that hairspray cause
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was skeptical at first when I read the label of this product, because normally when I find a product that hold my hair in place it is sticky, gooey and messy. this product definitely stands up to its name and label. I found it to be very lightweight, clean, yet held my hair in place without feeling as though my hair is covered in cement.
Nany G.
Nany G.
DORAL, Florida
IIt's good, leaves hair soft but if it helps cleaning. What would you use to times when I have not washed my hair at a time, always in the company of a conditioner or a moisturizing oil.
Zaire A.
Zaire A.
Richmond, VA
Found this at my local beauty supply store and found it very odd from the shape of the bottle. I love this styling gel it doesn't flake up my hair or leaves behind a lot of residue.
Katarina V.
Katarina V.
Phelan, CA
I love this product! It has a great hold and doesn't frizz. Easy to get out and has a pleasant smell. Not over powering.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Great for styling. Holds hair in place, small good. I will buy again. Also i would recommend this product to everyone