Alberto VO5 Alberto European Perfect Lengths High Gloss Finishing Creme for Longer Hair 120 Ml. (Pack of 2) uploaded by Sherri C.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
This product made my hair fall out I will not use this again. It isn't for me. I'd like to keep my hair
Drayanna F.
My hair is so Shiny after using this product. never weighs down my hair. and it's always so soft
Amanda N.
Closter , NJ
I used some time ago, but it works well in my hair really delivers what it promises - worth it!
Allisa T.
Dallas, TX
This product is amazing, it gives my long hair the life it needs to be beautiful my hair now shines and has this clean look. Walmart sells it for a decent price. I'm super happy that it works for my type of hair since it's so fine, there's really nothing that needs to be improved.
ShaDiamond C.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I really like this the smell is amazing and so is the size it is basically portable i mean i just love it because i amm black and i have thick hair and i just really love it and amazing smell it has like a lavender smell i would buy it anytime i could when i have the money
K A.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this product and i highly recommend it to others out there. This is such a convenient and useful product and lasts all day whilw out and about. I believe its better than other leading brands. I'm always buying it when i run out thats how much i love it.
Paula G.
Centerville, OH
The high gloss for long hair really hold the shine that any girl with long troubles needs. It last throughtout the day and you don't need to re-apply!
Zahra N.
Rockville, MD
This is product is really good and have been using it for while and it works for me and would be willing to change if I can try something different
Sydnie B.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Amazing love
Great products for hair the hairspray I'd the best really holds in curls I use the anti frizz all the time really works
andrea g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente crema para el cabello, lo deja super suave y con un olor super super rico ademas que al secarse no queda el cabello pesado