Alberto VO5 2 in 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner, 12.5 fl oz uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Maximizes Body Bounce With Collagen 4 Long Lasting Fragrance 5 Essential Vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair Vitamin E 4 Vitamin H 5 Vitamin C 8 Vitamin B5 10 Vitamin B3 VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That s the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
connie c.
Monticello, FL
I have always loved this brand. the smells and different scents it gives to my thick medium long hair . it makes it bounce! love the scent once again it is long lasting and very affordable! i love it! yes i do recommend this to everyone to try . its amazing
Tami D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My husband and I both use this shampoo. We both love the way it smells. Great value for your money. Can be purchased at the local dollar tree.
annette S.
Always in my stash for those tight budget moments, great products es. For mid week for a quick rinse of the hair, Did I say excellent price😀
Iesha S.
Henderson, NV
Favorite shampoo ever!! It literally does exactly what it's packaging promises!! Such an amazing duo with the body enhancing conditioner!!
Shay E.
Thomasville, NC
It makes my come alive and have bounce to it.the cost is a nother reason I buy it. To me shampoo is shampoo. light brown and fine.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
My go to shampoo and conditioner when I'm broke. Scents are always long lasting but the formula doesn't cater to my curls. Too much lather which might seem like it's doing its job but not for curly hair. Continuous use will strip your locks of their curly goodness over time and will lose its form. But you can buy it for a dollar just about anywhere and you can't beat that price, especially when you need to wash your hair
Ms L.
Chicago,IL
Awesome. Whenever I want to give my hair that extra volume I use this. It's only like .99 and it does wonders. My hair is natural and it's awesome on my hair. Would I recommend? Absolutely. Will I buy again? Absolutely!!
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I grew up on VO5 as a kid so I always think of this shampoo and conditioner as "home". I'm very familiar with the scent and how it works for my hair. Best part about VO5 is that it's cheap and you can find it anywhere.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
This is definitely not something I'd recommend, at least not to anyone who has hair like mine. I mean yes it's affordable but it makes my hair extremely nappy and knotty. To the point of being unbearable to brush.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
I’ve used this shampoo and conditioner since childhood. I love using it. Its the only one I am fully comfortable using. The smell is a bit nostalgic and the price is great. $1 each. LOVE LOVE LOVE!