Alberto VO5 2 in 1 Volumizing Shampoo + Conditioner, 12.5 fl oz uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Maximizes Body Bounce With Collagen 4 Long Lasting Fragrance 5 Essential Vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair Vitamin E 4 Vitamin H 5 Vitamin C 8 Vitamin B5 10 Vitamin B3 VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That s the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animals. see more...

connie c.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
I have always loved this brand. the smells and different scents it gives to my thick medium long hair . it makes it bounce! love the scent once again it is long lasting and very affordable! i love it! yes i do recommend this to everyone to try . its amazing
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
San Antonio , TX
Great and inexpensive shampoo that leaves my hair feeling clean and not weighed down. I use this a few times a week and I would recommend as a good shampoo on a budget.
Tami D.
Tami D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
My husband and I both use this shampoo. We both love the way it smells. Great value for your money. Can be purchased at the local dollar tree.
annette S.
annette S.
Always in my stash for those tight budget moments, great products es. For mid week for a quick rinse of the hair, Did I say excellent price😀
Iesha S.
Iesha S.
Henderson, NV
Favorite shampoo ever!! It literally does exactly what it's packaging promises!! Such an amazing duo with the body enhancing conditioner!!
Shay E.
Shay E.
Thomasville, NC
It makes my come alive and have bounce to it.the cost is a nother reason I buy it. To me shampoo is shampoo. light brown and fine.
Toria H.
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
I always notice a difference in the body of my hair when I use this shampoo and conditioner. I get crazy body and shine using this! The only thing that is slightly off putting is the smell, it almost smells like vitamins or something I can't describe it. The smell however isn't a huge problem but is noticeable.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
It smells good but doesn't last long. It lathers up alright. Not one of my favorite shampoos but I got this at my local grocery store for 87 cents so I couldn't turn it down for that price. I won't be buying again.
Julie S.
Julie S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best bounce for the cheapest price. I love stocking up on this shampoo and conditioner. CVS will often have them on sale for as low as 88cents. What a steal.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Ellsworth, WI
This product works, but I much rather spend more money and get my other shampoo and conditioner. However the next best thing for me, would be this!