Alberto VO5® 2 in 1 Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Layal L.Alberto VO5® 2 in 1 Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Nirali P.Alberto VO5® 2 in 1 Volumizing Shampoo uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Maximizes Body Bounce With Collagen 4 Long Lasting Fragrance 5 Essential Vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair Vitamin E 4 Vitamin H 5 Vitamin C 8 Vitamin B5 10 Vitamin B3 VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That s the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animals.

Buy on Walgreens
Annabel E.
I know a lot of people will roll their eyes but this is a great shampoo for your first wash. I wash my hair twice in the shower. The first wash is when your hair is dirtiest and it’s a shame to waste expensive shampoo on this. VO5 has never done me wrong and sometimes I get this bottle for $1!
Demi R.
Palm Bay, FL
My go to shampoo and conditioner when I'm broke. Scents are always long lasting but the formula doesn't cater to my curls. Too much lather which might seem like it's doing its job but not for curly hair. Continuous use will strip your locks of their curly goodness over time and will lose its form. But you can buy it for a dollar just about anywhere and you can't beat that price, especially when you need to wash your hair
I M.
Tyler
I love V05 shampoo and conditioner. It has Biotin and grows my hair detangles. It does what it says it wilk do on the bottle. I recommend this product for all hair types and ethnic groups. You will love this product. Use both the shampoo and conditioner for the best results
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
Awesome. Whenever I want to give my hair that extra volume I use this. It's only like .99 and it does wonders. My hair is natural and it's awesome on my hair. Would I recommend? Absolutely. Will I buy again? Absolutely!!
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This is definitely not something I'd recommend, at least not to anyone who has hair like mine. I mean yes it's affordable but it makes my hair extremely nappy and knotty. To the point of being unbearable to brush.
Kayla W.
My boyfriend got me this at the store. Vo5 is always our go to brand but I had never tried this kind before. Works very well. The scent isn't typically something I would have picked out for myself but I actually like it a lot. It blasts all day and I like the flowery fragrance I have because of it!!
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
I always notice a difference in the body of my hair when I use this shampoo and conditioner. I get crazy body and shine using this! The only thing that is slightly off putting is the smell, it almost smells like vitamins or something I can't describe it. The smell however isn't a huge problem but is noticeable.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I grew up on VO5 as a kid so I always think of this shampoo and conditioner as "home". I'm very familiar with the scent and how it works for my hair. Best part about VO5 is that it's cheap and you can find it anywhere.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
It smells good but doesn't last long. It lathers up alright. Not one of my favorite shampoos but I got this at my local grocery store for 87 cents so I couldn't turn it down for that price. I won't be buying again.
Yvette B.
Haverhill, MA
I’ve used this shampoo and conditioner since childhood. I love using it. Its the only one I am fully comfortable using. The smell is a bit nostalgic and the price is great. $1 each. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Stephany C.
This product have sulfate?