Alberto VO5® 2 In 1 Normal Shampoo + Conditioner

by Alberto VO5

Alberto Vo5 2 in 1 hair Shampoo and Conditioner For Normal Hair. 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner for Normal Hair gently cleanses all hair types, Leaving hair shiny and healthy looking. Ultra-light conditioners nourish hair without weighing it down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alberto VO5® 2 In 1 Normal Shampoo + Conditioner!
How would you rate this product?
Westwego, LA
Its ok but i would repurcharse because it dries my hair out.To alternatives its good for cacusian hair 👍
Katy, TX
Smells really good and also leaves your hair smelling good for a while. One of my favorites.
Kingsport, TN
I love VO5 i have used it for years it never fails to make my hair clean and managable
Buffalo, NY
I love this product it makes my hair feel so nice an soft an it smells amaZing.
I love this product it makes my hair feel so nice an soft an it smells amaZing.
Elgin, IL
Super affordable, and really makes my hair smooth! I love 2 in 1 shampoos, and being that this is only 78 cents by me, its a quality steal. Their other scents smell great as well.
Caledonia , ON
Nice smell to it, but not ideal for my Hair. I have curly dry hair and the two in one with conditioner isn't enough for what my hair needs. I'm sure it will work fine for some people though.
Cabimas, VE
Good shampoo, good price, let my hair shiny and hydrated, I love it. what I like most is its price. I will continue using it while I keep falling well
Left my hair super tangled and stringy feeling. I did love the smell but I wouldn't recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?