BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® 2 In 1 Normal Shampoo + Conditioner.
Improved fragrance.
Gentle daily cleansing.
5 Essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Ry B.
Love the smell of this stuff, leaves my hair smooth and shiny with a light refreshing smell. I like this 2 in 1 unlike others I can actually feel the conditioner it isn't over powered by the shampoo jus the right amount to keep my hair from looking oily
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
Best shampoo & hair conditioner for WOC that is really inexpensive. My hair type is 3c and it leaves my hair smelling amazing, detangled, hydrated, and stretched.Does have sulfate in it, but I usually just use about as much as the size of a quarter & really that's all that needed. 75 cents at the dollar store! Go get it Divas 😍👑
Gabriella P.
This is just ok. I'm not sure if the 2 in 1 formula makes it weird, but it leaves this odd residue on my hair that makes it really difficult to comb afterwards. I also notice that my hair gets oily much faster after using this product. Will not repurchase it again.
Neisha S.
Monroe, LA
I love this shampoo. It is reasonable and affordable to the pockets! I use it not only on my hair, but my family hair as well! It also helps with woc (women of color) hair types as well. I love the scent and the feel after washing my hair. If you do not want your pockets to hurt, you must buy this product!
Cassie R.
Medford , OR
Been using this for months and I love it! My hair is less damaged than before and so smooth and scalp is moisturized so much I don't itch from dandruff anymore. Its scent isn't very strong, it's super cheap, and I lose less hair after showering than with other products.
Elizabeth L.
Alberto VO5 Shampoo makes my oily hair look great! I use this product everyday, but If I don't get a chance to wash my hair, my hair will still look great the next day. The price is cheap, and the bottle is small, so it's easy to store in a tiny bathroom.
Eilish F.
I have been using Vo5 for a while and I don't feel bad because it is cheap and there is at least one store that has Vo5 cheaper than it usually is. To mix things up, I switch out which ones I use because we stalk up on these (3 women with a lot of hair)
Griselda R.
It's inexpensive and good for "normal" hair. I don't recommend it to people that have split ends or curly hair. It cleans well and smells pretty good. Overall, it's probably a better shampoo for people with simple hair that don't do much to it.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
I have long and thick hair. I have tried this before when it was the only thing available at a friends. After the shower I couldn't get a brush through my hair. Not recommended for females!
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I've been using this shampoo for quite sometimes, and it's also a great option when you're on a budget. It still leaves my hair smooth and no frizz, however I feel like my scalp does get greasier quicker.