BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® 2 In 1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner.
Improved fragrance.
Revitalizes dry or damaged hair with soy milk protein.
5 essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

• I have long hair and love VO5 products. So I bought the 2 in 1 s...2 Answers
angela a.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
This is just ok it's very cheap great for anyone on a budget it gets your hair super clean and smells good now for the moisturizing part not that great but I'm not one to really like 2 in 1 so I'm use to having a conditioner it did fine on my kids hair and easy to brush through but a lil drying on mine!
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember using this years ago and this is not good to use as a 2 in 1 product. I always had thick long hair and this had my hair very tangled unlike regular shampoos. It look me so long to comb my hair after I washed it.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very reasonable price shampoo. With that being said you get what you pay for. It leaves your hair very greasy and unclean. I would not recommend this shampoo.
Amber C.
Amber C.
Anderson, SC
I do not like 2-1 shampoo and conditioner products and cheaply made ones at that. the vo5 products are only f
good for o e wash in between switchin to new shampoos and conditioners. my adapts way too fast to this and only feels reshered with one wash the second and third just seem to make my hair feel dry and course and only gets worse onver time.
Stephanie  D.
Stephanie D.
Tampa, FL
This is the best shampoo for that I have last minute plans and have 30 minutes to shower and get ready and need wash my hair well bam this ones two in one no waiting a couple minutes for shampoo and than another extra couple for the conditioner my go to for everything leaves my hair feeling so soft and not oily nothing can beat this.
Jae R.
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this shampoo 0 stars I would. The only thing good about it is how cheap it is. The quality of this brand is awful. It leaves your hair feeling greasy and not clean at all. You get what you pay for.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
My Sister tried this 2 in 1 formula and said it was just ok. It smelled good and helped her feel clean, but it was nothing special. She didn't like that hier hair felt a little dry after using, but that may just be her dry hair. Alberto VO5 normally always makes great staple products that work and smell great.
Viktoria B.
Viktoria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband always uses them. Why? Because they are cheap, he loves the smell and his hair is so soft and shiny after he washed it with their 2inOne
Natori  J.
Natori J.
It made my hair soft. It's easy to get the 2 in 1 because it's faster. The only thing I don't like is they have only one scent for the 2 in 1 ,if there's more scents then I haven't been able to find them.
Vernesha F.
Vernesha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product it works very well and comes at a very affordable price and can be found at many stores . IT smells very refreshing and its a very light weight formula and not rough on the hair
Linda K.
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I have long hair and love VO5 products. So I bought the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I use it 3 times and my hair was tangled up. Is anyone else having this problem?