BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto VO5® 2 In 1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner.
Improved fragrance.
Revitalizes dry or damaged hair with soy milk protein.
5 essential Vitamins™ for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

• I have long hair and love VO5 products. So I bought the 2 in 1 s...2 Answers
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kinda useful for when you need a quick shower & out the door but not much else. Having both conditioner and shampoo together is such a horrible idea. Conditioner in roots leaves hair and scalp super oily while shampoo on the ends makes the brittle and break much easier.
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this shampoo 0 stars I would. The only thing good about it is how cheap it is. The quality of this brand is awful. It leaves your hair feeling greasy and not clean at all. You get what you pay for.
vanessa r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember using this as a child back when I was in elementary school. I was never a big fan of 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners. I have very thick and coarse hair so products like these are a nightmare for me. My hair would always be left tangled and very difficult to manage. I definitely wouldn't recommend this anyone with my same hair type.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
This is just ok it's very cheap great for anyone on a budget it gets your hair super clean and smells good now for the moisturizing part not that great but I'm not one to really like 2 in 1 so I'm use to having a conditioner it did fine on my kids hair and easy to brush through but a lil drying on mine!
Amber C.
Anderson, SC
I do not like 2-1 shampoo and conditioner products and cheaply made ones at that. the vo5 products are only f
good for o e wash in between switchin to new shampoos and conditioners. my adapts way too fast to this and only feels reshered with one wash the second and third just seem to make my hair feel dry and course and only gets worse onver time.
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
I love the scent of this shampoo and the best part is, it works and smells amazing! It has a clean scent and the scent lasts pretty long in my hair. When it goes on sell, it only cost about $0.80, which is like the cheapest shampoo ever.
Stephanie  D.
Tampa, FL
This is the best shampoo for that I have last minute plans and have 30 minutes to shower and get ready and need wash my hair well bam this ones two in one no waiting a couple minutes for shampoo and than another extra couple for the conditioner my go to for everything leaves my hair feeling so soft and not oily nothing can beat this.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
My Sister tried this 2 in 1 formula and said it was just ok. It smelled good and helped her feel clean, but it was nothing special. She didn't like that hier hair felt a little dry after using, but that may just be her dry hair. Alberto VO5 normally always makes great staple products that work and smell great.
Breanna N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I remember using this years ago and this is not good to use as a 2 in 1 product. I always had thick long hair and this had my hair very tangled unlike regular shampoos. It look me so long to comb my hair after I washed it.
Shakeena M.
Englewood, NJ
This brand is my holy grail for co washing my hair. The price is amazing and the quality is actually top notch for me. I always have some stashed away at home. This specific one is great for cowashing and leaves your hair smelling great!
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I have long hair and love VO5 products. So I bought the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I use it 3 times and my hair was tangled up. Is anyone else having this problem?