Alberto VO5 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner, 12.5 fl oz uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Revitalizes Dry Or Damaged Hair With Soy Milk Protein 2 Long Lasting Fragrance 5 Essential Vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair Vitamin E 4 Vitamin H 5 Vitamin C 8 Vitamin B5 10 Vitamin B3 VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That s the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Monica H.
Monica H.
This product was okay. The scent was not outstanding. I was not wowed by the performance. I will use the rest of the two bottles I purchased but would not purchase it again. I normally like VO5 products but I personally would not recommend this
to people with wavy or curly hair that tends to frizz.
Denisse O.
Denisse O.
I'm actually using this product, not liking it very much. Actually what can you expect for a cheap 2 in 1. Not effective as I thought it would be, it leaves my hair a bit dry and rough. I have tried worst shampoos in the past. I don't recommend it, at all but as well it all depends on your hair.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Rockwall, TX
Has a nice clean smell that my husband and I both like. Makes showering quicker with 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair smelling and feeling clean. Can't beat it for the price!
Jameelah D.
Jameelah D.
This is my go-to budget friendly shampoo and conditioner. I use these products on a biweekly bases. It gets my hair clean without stripping my hair.
Kasey J.
Kasey J.
These smell good I use this for washing my hair and cleaning my hair brush. I mainly like it because of the smell. my sister swears by this brand
Sandy C.
Sandy C.
Houston, Tx
Great value for the price. Good scent and leaves hair clean and smelling fresh. It's a 2 in one but it just lightly conditions hair.
Brooklyn D.
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
My hubby loves 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners. This is a great value for the money. He loves Vo5 and this works great in his hair
Louis G.
Louis G.
Nutley, NJ
I like this product. it's the best of both worlds! it comes in a nice variety of scents
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Glade Spring, VA
I love this product. It makes my hair feel clean. My whole family uses this product.
Julia S.
Julia S.
New Market
Love this for the summer. I can shampoo at the shower spot at the lake to wash the lake water out if my hair after snorkeling. The fragrance is so great. I even use it as a body wash as it moisturizes my waterlogged skin. And i wash my wetsuit in it. It smells great and keeps the neoprene clean and conditioned. Words cannot describe how wonderful the bubbles feel and the fragrance smells.