Alberto VO5 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner, 12.5 fl oz uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Revitalizes Dry Or Damaged Hair With Soy Milk Protein 2 Long Lasting Fragrance 5 Essential Vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair Vitamin E 4 Vitamin H 5 Vitamin C 8 Vitamin B5 10 Vitamin B3 VO5 has a unique formula with 5 essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate hair leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful. That s the secret of VO5. Recyclable where facilities exist. This product not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Everytime I see this shampoo I feel like I have to review it and let everybody know how great this shampoo is. First of all it is cheap and can be found everywhere you shop. It actually really cleans my hair and has a nice smell to it. I don’t run into the greasy issue like I do with other brands or shampoos.
Julia S.
New Market
Love this for the summer. I can shampoo at the shower spot at the lake to wash the lake water out if my hair after snorkeling. The fragrance is so great. I even use it as a body wash as it moisturizes my waterlogged skin. And i wash my wetsuit in it. It smells great and keeps the neoprene clean and conditioned. Words cannot describe how wonderful the bubbles feel and the fragrance smells.
Denisse O.
I'm actually using this product, not liking it very much. Actually what can you expect for a cheap 2 in 1. Not effective as I thought it would be, it leaves my hair a bit dry and rough. I have tried worst shampoos in the past. I don't recommend it, at all but as well it all depends on your hair.
Monica H.
This product was okay. The scent was not outstanding. I was not wowed by the performance. I will use the rest of the two bottles I purchased but would not purchase it again. I normally like VO5 products but I personally would not recommend this
to people with wavy or curly hair that tends to frizz.
Roxy D.
Sparta, MI
I like VO5 for the price. The particular one that I use is not a choice on the list. I do have to use a lot more conditioner with vo5 than with lets say salon brands. I usually buy 1 shampoo to 2 conditioners with VO5
Krystal T.
Logan, UT
I like the simplicity of this product and knowing that I'm cleaning my hair while moisturizing and conditioning it at the same time. The texture of this product is good while I'm using it, and makes a lot of lather. It's easy to rinse out.
Sarah N.
Rockwall, TX
Has a nice clean smell that my husband and I both like. Makes showering quicker with 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair smelling and feeling clean. Can't beat it for the price!
Megan W.
Mount Vernon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m gonna be honest, VO5 is not my favorite brand— but it does the job. It is cheap and very affordable! I just don’t necessarily like the brand for my hair.
Jameelah D.
This is my go-to budget friendly shampoo and conditioner. I use these products on a biweekly bases. It gets my hair clean without stripping my hair.
Kasey J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These smell good I use this for washing my hair and cleaning my hair brush. I mainly like it because of the smell. my sister swears by this brand