Alberto VO5® 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Deborah Q.Alberto VO5® 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY ALBERTO VO5

Save time by cleansing and moisturizing all at once with this Alberto VO5 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo. Its deeply nourishing formula is extremely gentle and revitalizes dry or damaged hair with soy milk proteins. Alberto VO5 shampoo (12.5 Fl Oz) is packed with five essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate your hair for your best look yet.

• Revitalizes dry or damaged hair with soy milk protein
  • Long-lasting fragrance
  • Unique formula with five essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate your hair, leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful
  • 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner with vitamin E, vitamin H, vitamin C, vitamin B5, vitamin B3

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Silicone Quaternium-22, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Soy Milk, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Ext, Violet 2 (CI 60730), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• I have long hair and love VO5 products. So I bought the ...2 Answers
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Kinda useful for when you need a quick shower & out the door but not much else. Having both conditioner and shampoo together is such a horrible idea. Conditioner in roots leaves hair and scalp super oily while shampoo on the ends makes the brittle and break much easier.
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Tried this two in one shampoo and conditioner buy Alberto VO5. Which is paraben free and very cheap. It lattered well and cleaned our hair effectively for a inexpensive hair care product.
vanessa r.
I remember using this as a child back when I was in elementary school. I was never a big fan of 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners. I have very thick and coarse hair so products like these are a nightmare for me. My hair would always be left tangled and very difficult to manage. I definitely wouldn't recommend this anyone with my same hair type.
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
Nothing like vo5 for us #brokegirls. We still have to wash up. Hair doesn't feel the best after but it does the job and I can always count I'm this brand to be around for me in hard times. Big ups store to VO5 for never changing.
Katie P.
There's nothing necesarily wrong with this shampoo, but it doesn't really do much for my hair. I have thin, fine hair and it does nothing to add the moisture or volume I typically look for in a good shampoo. There are other, better alternatives for a similar price that I will continue to purchase and use.
Teena R.
San Anselmo
I really like this shampoo! I call it my lazy shampoo because it had a conditioner inside it! I always take this to the gym because it detangles my hair! Excellent product for the price!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used VO5 all through my teenage years and I love that there is 2 in 1 shampoo. I always had long hair. I know people use the high dollar shampoos but I have never used them and my hair is in good shape. The only downfall is there isn't enough in the bottles. So I buy family size White Rain only because VO5 doesn't have enough for my needs. Now that I'm older I do need extra conditioning so I do put an extra leave in conditioner after using VO5. My daughter says we have hard water I don't know because V05 was always my brand of shampoo when I was a teen and into my 20's.
Julia S.
New Market
Love this for the summer. I can shampoo at the shower spot at the lake to wash the lake water out if my hair after snorkeling. The fragrance is so great. I even use it as a body wash as it moisturizes my waterlogged skin. And i wash my wetsuit in it. It smells great and keeps the neoprene clean and conditioned. Words cannot describe how wonderful the bubbles feel and the fragrance smells.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Personally, I don’t use this for my hair, but instead I use for shaving my legs. Helps moisturize your skin and thin enough so your razor can get a nice, clean shave. Cheap and longer lasting than actual, shaving creams, since you don’t need more than just a lather. I don't use it for my hair because it leaves a weird feeling residue and makes my hair feel gross/dirty.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
This is just ok it's very cheap great for anyone on a budget it gets your hair super clean and smells good now for the moisturizing part not that great but I'm not one to really like 2 in 1 so I'm use to having a conditioner it did fine on my kids hair and easy to brush through but a lil drying on mine!
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I have long hair and love VO5 products. So I bought the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I use it 3 times and my hair was tangled up. Is anyone else having this problem?