Alberto VO5® 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Deborah Q.Alberto VO5® 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo + Conditioner uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY ALBERTO VO5 #93 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Save time by cleansing and moisturizing all at once with this Alberto VO5 2 in 1 Moisturizing Shampoo. Its deeply nourishing formula is extremely gentle and revitalizes dry or damaged hair with soy milk proteins. Alberto VO5 shampoo (12.5 Fl Oz) is packed with five essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate your hair for your best look yet.

• Revitalizes dry or damaged hair with soy milk protein
  • Long-lasting fragrance
  • Unique formula with five essential vitamins that help nourish, moisturize and hydrate your hair, leaving it looking and feeling thicker, fuller and simply beautiful
  • 2 in 1 shampoo conditioner with vitamin E, vitamin H, vitamin C, vitamin B5, vitamin B3

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Silicone Quaternium-22, PPG-3 Myristyl Ether, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Bisamino PEG/PPG-41/3 Aminoethyl PG-Propyl Dimethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-7, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Soy Milk, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Biotin (Vitamin H), Ext, Violet 2 (CI 60730), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 33 (CI 17200).

• I have long hair and love VO5 products. So I bought the ...2 Answers
Deborah Q.
Philadelphia, PA
Tried this two in one shampoo and conditioner buy Alberto VO5. Which is paraben free and very cheap. It lattered well and cleaned our hair effectively for a inexpensive hair care product.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Kinda useful for when you need a quick shower & out the door but not much else. Having both conditioner and shampoo together is such a horrible idea. Conditioner in roots leaves hair and scalp super oily while shampoo on the ends makes the brittle and break much easier.
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
This stuff works good in my kids hair as their hair doesn’t get as oily. As an adult I don’t feel like it gets my hair as clean. I have to shampoo my hair twice when using it. I’m glad that it works for my kids. But disappointed that it doesn’t work for me also.
Jae R.
Battle Creek, MI
If I could give this shampoo 0 stars I would. The only thing good about it is how cheap it is. The quality of this brand is awful. It leaves your hair feeling greasy and not clean at all. You get what you pay for.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
This is definitely the best shampoo ever. I have spent dollars and dollars in shampoos that cleaned my hair the same way vo5 does for a fraction of the price. It's not even a dollar and I feel like I had my hair washed at the salon. They have so many scents which I love. But this one makes my hair feel squeaky clean after washing it. The smell is nice. My hairs feels soft and smooth. I absolutely recommend this shampoo. At least give it a try since it is just 78 cent lol
vanessa r.
I remember using this as a child back when I was in elementary school. I was never a big fan of 2 in 1 shampoos and conditioners. I have very thick and coarse hair so products like these are a nightmare for me. My hair would always be left tangled and very difficult to manage. I definitely wouldn't recommend this anyone with my same hair type.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
Everytime I see this shampoo I feel like I have to review it and let everybody know how great this shampoo is. First of all it is cheap and can be found everywhere you shop. It actually really cleans my hair and has a nice smell to it. I don’t run into the greasy issue like I do with other brands or shampoos.
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I will always love VO5. It's almost always $1 and you can find it from your corner store to Target. It has a signature scent and it works well for my hair. There is so many didn't versions of it that there one for every hair type. I would recommend everyone try it
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
Nothing like vo5 for us #brokegirls. We still have to wash up. Hair doesn't feel the best after but it does the job and I can always count I'm this brand to be around for me in hard times. Big ups store to VO5 for never changing.
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
This 2 in 1 works so good on my kids hair. Compared to all other 2 in 1 products this one has worked the best. It leaves their heir feeling soft and I’m able to brush right through. I will continue buying this for them.
Linda K.
Woodleaf, NC
I have long hair and love VO5 products. So I bought the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. I use it 3 times and my hair was tangled up. Is anyone else having this problem?