BY ALBERTO VO5

New Gentle Daily Cleansing with Our Exclusive 5 Vitamin Blend Experience the health and vitality of our exclusive blend of vitamins for beautiful, healthy-looking hair. 2-in- formula, with our exclusive 5 vitamin blend, gently cleanses and conditions your hair in just one step. Gently cleanses all hair types, leaving hair shiny and healthy looking. Ultra-light conditioners nourish hair without weighing it down. Product not tested on animals ; see more...

Buy on Kmart
Chelsea J.
Pleasant Hill, OH
This stuff works good in my kids hair as their hair doesn’t get as oily. As an adult I don’t feel like it gets my hair as clean. I have to shampoo my hair twice when using it. I’m glad that it works for my kids. But disappointed that it doesn’t work for me also.
Rosemarie G.
Somerset
Nothing like vo5 for us #brokegirls. We still have to wash up. Hair doesn't feel the best after but it does the job and I can always count I'm this brand to be around for me in hard times. Big ups store to VO5 for never changing.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
This is definitely the best shampoo ever. I have spent dollars and dollars in shampoos that cleaned my hair the same way vo5 does for a fraction of the price. It's not even a dollar and I feel like I had my hair washed at the salon. They have so many scents which I love. But this one makes my hair feel squeaky clean after washing it. The smell is nice. My hairs feels soft and smooth. I absolutely recommend this shampoo. At least give it a try since it is just 78 cent lol
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I will always love VO5. It's almost always $1 and you can find it from your corner store to Target. It has a signature scent and it works well for my hair. There is so many didn't versions of it that there one for every hair type. I would recommend everyone try it
Katie P.
There's nothing necesarily wrong with this shampoo, but it doesn't really do much for my hair. I have thin, fine hair and it does nothing to add the moisture or volume I typically look for in a good shampoo. There are other, better alternatives for a similar price that I will continue to purchase and use.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used VO5 all through my teenage years and I love that there is 2 in 1 shampoo. I always had long hair. I know people use the high dollar shampoos but I have never used them and my hair is in good shape. The only downfall is there isn't enough in the bottles. So I buy family size White Rain only because VO5 doesn't have enough for my needs. Now that I'm older I do need extra conditioning so I do put an extra leave in conditioner after using VO5. My daughter says we have hard water I don't know because V05 was always my brand of shampoo when I was a teen and into my 20's.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Personally, I don’t use this for my hair, but instead I use for shaving my legs. Helps moisturize your skin and thin enough so your razor can get a nice, clean shave. Cheap and longer lasting than actual, shaving creams, since you don’t need more than just a lather. I don't use it for my hair because it leaves a weird feeling residue and makes my hair feel gross/dirty.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I have used V05 most of my life, off and on. It gets the job done! I wouldn't recommend it if you have color treated hair, but if you have natural hair then I definitely recommend it! It is super cheap and well worth the try, in my opinion! Great brand and product! Highly recommend!
Victor S.
Portland, OR
I really like this 2 in 1 system as it lets me get my shower done faster since I can have 2 products in one. I bought this at Fred Meyer and have to say it is very effective. I use this product everyday and I would defiantly buy it again since it does what I need.
Keila L.
Lexington, NE
Good affordable shampoo and conditioner! I recommend always using the conditioner after shampooing. Shampoo does make hair feel dry, but the conditioner leaves hair feeling very soft! They do smell great!