BY ALBERTO VO5

New Gentle Daily Cleansing with Our Exclusive 5 Vitamin Blend Experience the health and vitality of our exclusive blend of vitamins for beautiful, healthy-looking hair. 2-in- formula, with our exclusive 5 vitamin blend, gently cleanses and conditions your hair in just one step. Gently cleanses all hair types, leaving hair shiny and healthy looking. Ultra-light conditioners nourish hair without weighing it down. Product not tested on animals ; see more...

Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Personally, I don’t use this for my hair, but instead I use for shaving my legs. Helps moisturize your skin and thin enough so your razor can get a nice, clean shave. Cheap and longer lasting than actual, shaving creams, since you don’t need more than just a lather. I don't use it for my hair because it leaves a weird feeling residue and makes my hair feel gross/dirty.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I have used V05 most of my life, off and on. It gets the job done! I wouldn't recommend it if you have color treated hair, but if you have natural hair then I definitely recommend it! It is super cheap and well worth the try, in my opinion! Great brand and product! Highly recommend!
Victor S.
Victor S.
Portland, OR
I really like this 2 in 1 system as it lets me get my shower done faster since I can have 2 products in one. I bought this at Fred Meyer and have to say it is very effective. I use this product everyday and I would defiantly buy it again since it does what I need.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Waxahachie, TX
I used this product after getting a good deal with coupons. I was impressed by the smell and price! However I should have known better for my hair type I should not have used a 2-in-1 products. I do think it's a decent product for the price.
Stephanie
Stephanie
Feel more like I a shampoo. Did not feel the conditioner part of this 2 in 1 V05 product. Rather have shampoo and conditioner in separate bottle just makes more sense. Smells great and leaves hair feeling soft though.
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price, you really can't complain. It's the cheapest thing but works. When I'm down and out and need to really stretch the budget I'm happy this exists. It cleans the hair and smells decent.
Alesha W.
Alesha W.
New Market, TN
Great and cheap my kids can use it . they are 8 and they like to waste
. every once awhile i will wash there hair with my shampoo . but all in all this one is great ..
Brandie P.
Brandie P.
Johnson City, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
VO5 is a good cheap brand, but I have to say the 2 in one, doesn't condition properly. If anything I would just buy the shampoo rather than the 2 in one.
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Currently use this V05 and the scent is long lasting and it works! It does what is says! I will purchase this V05 again
Rashika J.
Rashika J.
Las Vegas, NV
Great smell but i still had to use a conditioner...product made my hair extremely dry and frizzy