BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto V05® Island Coconut Silky Experiences® Moisturizing Conditioner.
Island coconut with an indulgence of coconut milk.
5 essential vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

• "It works great conditioning short hair." in 1 review
  • "As far as getting the job done ... Ehhhh." in 1 review
Muffin B.
Muffin B.
Atlanta, GA
LOVE LOVE V05!! IVE BEEN USING VO5 SINCE I WAS RELAXED AND WASN'T SURE IF MY NATURAL HAIR WOULD LIKE IT BUT THESE NEW MOISTURE MILK LINES ARE THE BOMB.COM BABY!!! I LOVE ANYTHING COCONUT SO I HAD TO GET THIS ONE WHEN I SAW IT!! I USE THESE CONDITIONERS AS A PRE-POO TO HELP WITH DETANGLING MY HAIR. I SEE A LOT OF PPL COMPLAINING ABOUT THESE SHAMPOO/CONDITIONERS... THEY'RE PRICED BETWEEN .75-.99 CENT PPL!! U GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!! I GOT A LOT OF SLIP & MOISTURE FROM THIS CONDITIONER AND I WOULD DEF RECOMMEND THEM.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
San Ysidro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this in my hair a couple of
times and it leaves your hair feeling soft plus it's hella cheap! i buy mine for $1. but i mostly use it to shave my legs and arms. my body hair grows really fast and when i use this to shave with I'll have like 3-4 days before having to shave again (most of the time I'd have to shave every 2 days if i want my legs to feel soft). I'd recommend you get this instead of a shaving cream because it's really cheap and does the same thing. plus it has more product.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I used to use this before i switched shampoo and conditioner . There's nothing wrong with this product, i just love trying new ones. I love the smell of this, it's really soft, leaves my hair feeling the same. It also has my hair feeling silky smooth. For the price it's really good, it's so affordable, you can pick this up at a local pharmacy. It didn't make my hair drop or cause any damages which is a pulse and i would recommend for any hair type.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
I love using this as a diluter for my hair dye or as a conditioner for a diy hair mask. This left my hair smelling so amazing for 3 days. The longest smells typically last for a few hours. For this to last through 3 days is amazing. I wouldn't use this as an actual conditioner though because other conditioners in this brand has dried out my hair.
Vivian U.
Vivian U.
I LOVEEEE this. Seriously it's my holy grail. Since July of 2015 I have been heat-free and sulfate free. I love using this as a conditioner and also a leave in conditioner/ moisturizer. It always leaves my hair soft and moisturized as well as smelling amazing. (I always get compliments) For the cheap price it really can't get any better.
Destinee L.
Destinee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go-to conditioner for co-washing! I love to take this on vacation with me as it is cost effective and does a great job at providing moisture and slip for detangling my curls. The coconut smell is heavenly and the price is amazing as well! I tend to stock up on these so that I always have one on hand.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Hialeah, FL
Not a fan of this conditioner. It was very reasonably priced but not worth even the little bit I did pay. It somehow didn't leave my hair soft, yet somehow left my hair oily. When I was done blowdrying my hair it looked like I hadn't washed it in 2 days. Mind you, I have straight hair.
Maddy W.
Maddy W.
Lincoln, NE
I have been using this same conditioner for such a long time! My hair is long and thick and it is honestly one of the best products I have ever used! It leaves my hair smelling nice and looking clean and lovely always! It doesn't make my hair too oily and a little bit goes a long way!
Frances L.
Frances L.
Toledo, OH
I love the price. I love the availability. I also generally love conditioner. Because of the price I can buy several and always have some on hand. It is great for quick cowashing. I think the smell makes me feel like my hair is clean all day.
Janis G.
Janis G.
Buffalo, NY
After years of trying to find a great affordable conditioner, that actually works on my type of curly hair VO5 has been a consistant product. Very affordable and can be found in multiple types of stores.. Very pleased with this product..