BY ALBERTO VO5

Alberto V05® Ocean Refresh Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Conditioner.
Moisturizing conditioner.
5 essential vitamins for healthy, beautiful hair. see more...

Valerie M.
Pocahontas, TN
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smells amazing & i love the price. The packaging is only okay but it's good for drugstore quality. My hair is thin AND fine but this revitalizes my hair and brings it back to life!!!! Have bought it a milli x & will again!
Shelby S.
Judsonia, AR
This is not the best conditioner. But it's cheap and it gets the job done which is all I look for in a conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling silky and smelling good.
Kim C.
Naples, FL
My first time to use this product.Truly smells like the ocean,clean and refreshing to use every single time.I love it so far so good!very affordable so worth it!
Marycarmen M.
Baldwin Park, CA
I've been using this for 2 days and right off the bat I don't like it . Does not leave my hair conditioned it leaves it greasy. Wouldn't recommend.
Edith O.
Rockdale, TX
This makes my hair have volume. It's cheap and works grate on my thick hair. I've been using this one since ufff
Victoria P.
Waterbury, VT
Its perfect for short and thin hair. my hair is to thick so I end up using more condioner than shampoo
Alyssa G.
Redlands, CA
I don't like it. Period. It does not leave my hair soft and it seriously feels watered down.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Not a very good product! Strips the hair and doesn't make the hair smooth. It has a nice scent but isn't long lasting but it is very very affordable, especially if you have oily hair type. I was disappointed but I also have dry hair.
Quincee C.
I pretty much use this conditioner to detangle my hair before washing. It’s really really affordable and detangles my hair with ease. It’s great for all hair types and I’ve personally never had an issue with it.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
This is probably my favorite inexpensive hair product! It is super moisturizing without weighing down your hair. Many inexpensive conditioners and shampoos feel like only water but this one has great substance to it!