ALBERTO CULVER INC Nexxus Sleekstyle Calming Smoothing Creme -- 5.1 oz. uploaded by Alexis W.

BY NEXXUS

Dina M.
Saint Cloud, FL
Nexus has ALWAYS been a go-to since as long as I can remember since first buying it in a salon. No comparison in my opinion! Natural ingredients and so very effective! Smells great!!! I will continue to purchase Nexus products and also to recommend them to anyone who will listen!!!
Allie B.
Gibsonia
This product is one of my favorites. I have rather thin hair with a lot of frizziness, and this product works wonders for it. It is somewhat expensive, but it lasts a long time and is so worth the money. One of my go to products!
Emilie C.
Williamston
This is a very amazing product. It keeps may hair so smooth and softer than normal. This is a very good valued product and affordable. I have blonde hair and it is fine. I would buy this product again.
Destiny C.
Cabot
I have only used this once but the time I did my hair was so soft! It last for months and it met my expectations for a creme! The scent was amazing and so light. This product is perfect on its on and highly recommend
Marybeth M.
Middleport, OH
Nexxus is always my go to hair care product. I absolutely love all of their products and the calming smoothing cream is fabulous for controlling frizz during the high humidity season. I would definitely buy again
Rachel S.
N Hollywood, CA
This smoothing cream is thick and really does a great job of nourishing the hair. It can make your hair oily or in need of a new wash if you don’t use it sparingly. It works well with curly hair types for anti-frizz.
Meg V.
Hoboken, NJ
This product makes my hair shine like nothing before. I have long curly hair and putting this Creme in helps tame the curls and the frizz all at once. I find the smell to be fantastic and you don’t need a lot of product at once because it’s so effective! Love it and would totally recommend to curly haired girls!
Alexis W.
Oceana, WV
I really like this hair product. I usually use it when I want to straighten my hair. After washing my hair, I apply this onto my hair while it’s still damp. Then I blow dry and brush my hair down. I would recommend this to others.
Carly Q.
Hill City
Made my hair very shiny and soft! Love this product! Better than those other expensive brands. Last as usual as any other one would but still more amazing
Bridget P.
Have not tried this particular calming kind but have uses others and the work great! I have oily hair and the Nexxus shampoos get my hair very clean!