BY ALBERTO

With apple and grape seed extracts. Get fresh. For normal / greasy hair. This Juicy Green Apple shampoo is super fruity and will leave you and your hair feeling fresh and healthy. It uses most of the same ingredients you'll find in more expensive brands, but at a great price which means you can afford to look glamorous every day! Hair smells as good as it feels! Gently cleanses. Revives and refreshes. Strengthens with pro-vitamin B5. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Always read instructions. see more...

Alberto Balsam - Shampoo & Conditioner Alberto Balsam - Juicy Green Apple Herbal Shampoo 400ml
Ricia W.
Brighton
I purchased this a few months back as I was away and totally forgot to pack my haircare! It was super cheap so I didn’t expect much other than a nice scent. This one is super fresh smelling and the scent lasted after easing and drying, but also left my hair looking smooth and shiny without any residue. Highly recommend.
Catherine C.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! ❤It smells amazing I have it in the juicy green apple scent. It's my first time using and it really tackles the extremely greasy hair I have. I would 100% recommend this it is so good! Thank you❤
Crystal J.
Love Alberto products! Always buying a mixed variety of them! They do great deals! I use these shampoos and conditioners a lot. They smell amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft and shiney.
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
I use this on my daughter's super long thick hair that has greasy roots it works great at cleaning her hair