Alberto

ALBERTO BALSAM SHAMPOO 400ML...
26 Reviews
5 / 5
A delicious smelling shampoo (it's my daughter's favourite too, she loves this range), always leaves my hair feeling nice and clean, and all at fantastic value!
5 / 5
I love this shampoo, it is honestly my go-to for hair shampoo. I apply this twice while in the shower, it doesn't leave my hair feeling rough. I have brought this shampoo as long as I can remember, it is that good!
5 / 5
Love this shampoo, great daily lasting scent. Hair feels clean, use along with the conditioner for easy stress free hair. I’ve been using this daily (I know you’re not supposed to wash hair everyday but I can’t help it) love it wouldn’t change it up.
5 / 5
This product is fantastic value for money and suitable for all the family. It leaves hair smelling beautiful and is suitable for all hair types. We buy this shampoo and conditioner regularly
5 / 5
Este champú es una pasada! Huele delicioso y deja el pelo muy suelto, limpio y perfumado. Excelente relación calidad-precio.
5 / 5
Great smell and leaves hair smelling nice. I wold recommend using it with the Alberto conditioner for better effects. However on its own it is effect as it leaves hair silky . Lasts about 3-4 days before hair gets oily
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I use the apple scent which is just as lovely! Such a nice shampoo & matching conditioner, leaves hair feeling smooth and nourished! The only fault is that I was the shampoo was slightly more thicker! But other than that amazing item for the price of it!! Have bought over and over again![product:alberto-balsam-shampoo-&-conditioner-alberto-balsam-juicy-green-apple-herbal-shampoo-400ml]
5 / 5
Smells nice very cheap big bottle good value last me up to a week or so depending how often u wash ur hair
5 / 5
Love this shampoo is the only one I use along with the coconut. Smells amazing and just helps make my hair feel softer every time I use it!!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
As a parent on a budget I have had to purchase this because it was only £1 and money can get really tight. I personally would say it’s ok for your hair if you don’t have anything else.. it does actually leave your hair smelling really fresh and like it says like ‘raspberry’ which is a positive! However, it doesn’t do anything in terms of making it look and feel soft... it does lather up nicely on the hair but I did shampoo my hair twice just to make sure that it was 100% clean. I would probably only use it again if I needed something cheap to take on the go but you for an extra £1 you could get a shampoo that’s a whole lot better in quality.