ALBERTO BALSAM SHAMPOO 400ML Frambuesa

by Alberto

Brand from Alberto Balsam. Herbal shampoo with juniper and chamomile extracts. The sun kissed raspberry shampoo will give your hair a refreshing burst of moisture and leaves your hair feeling and smelling fabulous. It used most of the same ingredients...

Deve ser muito bom adoraria receber um para testa lo nas minhas clientes elas adora produtos novos de boa qualidade
Start your review of ALBERTO BALSAM SHAMPOO 400ML Frambuesa!
a year agoElwood
Smells great and amazingly cheap for what you get and it lasts a lifetime. I do prefer the coconut one over this one however.
2 years agoRubery , Rednal
Awful! My hair did not feel soft or shiny or manageable. It costs 99p so I’m not really sure you can expect much for that price. One of the worst shampoos I have ever used- never again!
9 months agoHereford
ALBERTO BALSAM SHAMPOO 400ML Frambuesa uploaded by Kat E.
As a parent on a budget I have had to purchase this because it was only £1 and money can get really tight. I personally would say it’s ok for your hair if you don’t have anything else.. it does actually leave your hair smelling really fresh and like it says like ‘raspberry’ which is a positive! However, it doesn’t do anything in terms of making it look and feel soft... it does lather up nicely on the hair but I did shampoo my hair twice just to make sure that it was 100% clean. I would probably only use it again if I needed something cheap to take on the go but you for an extra £1 you could get a shampoo that’s a whole lot better in quality.
3 years agoBromsgrove
This shampoo is affordable, smells great and does wonders for you hair. I find that after using this my hair is very clean for at least 48 hours, and a lot of the time I can stretch a few days with my hair still soft and shiny. I have quite dry hair due to many years of bleaching and dying and this product, although a lower end brand, it keeps my hair well hydrated. I would definitely buy again!
3 years agohigh wycombe
I have used this shampoo and I highly recommend it :) it smells amazing really moisturises your hair and it also helps if you have dry hair ! I also recommend it with the conditioner. Good luck for anyone using it it's awesome!
a year agoHurstpierpoint, Hassocks
This was the first Alberto Balsam product that I purchased, itwas super cheap so I didn’t expect much other than a nice scent. This one is nice and fruity and the scent lasted after washing and drying, but also left my hair looking smooth and shiny without any residue. Highly recommend.
2 years agoHowden, Livingston
I love this brand it smells amazing each and every single one of them. A little goes a long way and it lathers really well. The smell lasts on your hair especially if you team it up with the matching conditioner.
3 years ago
This smells so nice as it has a very fruity flavor. It cleaned my hair however I did find it made my hair slightly matted. However the matching conditioner solved that. I would recommend it as it is inexpensive and does the job
3 years ago
This shampoo is one of my favourite shampoos and a must to come back to. Great if your're on a budget and smells lovely too. This shampoo works on many hair types but its especially good on oily hair or hair that gets greasy easily, as it gives it's natural glow back and restores shine! Xx
2 years ago
Not only does it smell amazing, it keeps your hair feeling smooth and looking shiny all day long. It gives your hair such a healthy look and the scent lasts all day long. It’s definitely something I would keep buying.