BeautyBodyBody CareAlberto Balsam
Herbal Conditioner - Juicy Green Apple (350ml) - Pack of 2

Alberto Balsam Herbal Conditioner - Juicy Green Apple (350ml) - Pack of 2

by Alberto Balsam

With apple and grape seed extracts. Get fresh. For normal / greasy hair. This Juicy Green Apple conditioner is super fruity and will leave you and you hair feeling fresh and healthy. It uses most of the same ingredients you'll find in the more expensive brands, but at a great price which means you can afford to look glamorous every day! Hair smells as good as it feels!. Detangles and protects. Improves manageability. Strengthens with pro-vitamin B5.

Please be aware that unless expressly indicated otherwise, Cooking Marvellous are not the the manufacturer of this product. Product packaging may vary from what is shown on this listing. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our listing. Please always read the labels, warning and directions provided before using or consuming the product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Alberto Balsam Herbal Conditioner - Juicy Green Apple (350ml) - Pack of 2!
ren T.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Really lovely conditioner. Smells great and good at helping me derange my hair. Really affordable and I like their range of scents in their shampoo and conditioner department. East to find at any store.
Alice B.
Products smell amazing and are a really affordable shampoo and conditioner with lots of scents to choose from. Caters for all hair types.
amy M.
I love this conditioner, it leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and detangles so well, i can’t think of anything to improve it’s honestly so great, as well as the shampoo
Beth N.
It’s smells absolutely amazing and makes my hair really soft. For one single bottle is less than £2 so really affordable.
member-535863
conditioned my hair really well and left it smooth and looking so healthy! also smelt amazing and got so many compliments days after washing my hair! :)
Jasmine S.
Leaves hair feeling soft and silky, very nice scent. Scent lasts around 16 hours, not very many improvements to be made. Very cheap and affordable for such a good product, would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?