BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Albanese World's Best Gummi's Christmas Bears. see more...

Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to stop at the Albanese Candy Factory when we drive through Indiana. This place is HUGE, they have so much to choose from! We always get so many of these gummies! The flavors are just right and incredibly addicting. We get these along with an assortment of other candies, if you look in the corner of the candy package room you'll see a bin of gummy oopsies. Theres nothing wrong with the oopsies they'll just have something different about them like the color isn't perfect or two stuck together. That doesn't bother me and you get 5 POUNDS FOR 5 DOLLARS! Can't beat it!
Kendra W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE Albanese gummies, but totally not a fan of any of the Christmas mixes. :-( And I hate saying that since I love them so much. The flavors just aren't my fav, and I end up only eating the white ones (and I don't even really like that flavor). But I received them as a gift and couldn't let them go bad.