Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGummy CandyAlbanese Confectionery
Albanese World’s Best Gummi 12 Flavor Gummi Bears

Albanese® World’s Best Gummi 12 Flavor Gummi Bears™

by Albanese Confectionery

12 Flavor Gummi Bears™
All your favorite flavors in one place! Enjoy the World's Best Gummi Bears in 12 fresh fruity flavors.

And now, our bears come in a little package! Available now in 1 oz. "Fun Size" bags, these are perfect for stocking stuffers, party favors, Easter baskets, valentines, emergency snacks, and more!

Flavors include: Cherry, Pink Grapefruit, Watermelon, Strawberry, Orange, Blue Raspberry, Lime, Grape, Green Apple, Mango, Pineapple & Lemon.

Doo anybody else get gas when eating these?
Do these use animal or vegetable gelatin?
What's the best flavor?
Start your review of Albanese® World’s Best Gummi 12 Flavor Gummi Bears™!
How would you rate this product?
Jonnica H.
Pisa Drive, ON
The best gummy bears I have had!! So many awesome flavours and very flavourful taste. Bag is great value and lasts so long without being stale. Family favourite. Buy these again and again.
Lisa H.
Cambridge, ON
The BEST gummies I've had! Fist discovered this at Dave and Buster's (redeemed as a prize). The texture is perfect for a gummy- chewy, doesn't break after the initial bite and most importantly it doesn't stick to your teeth! The flavor is also perfect ... Its not to sweet and it doesn't taste artificial. I bought a big bag from Winner's and I'm definitely going to be going with this brand again next time.
Jennifer K.
Calgary, AB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I discovered this gummy’s at Winners, And felt in love!🥰... they have the best combination of a chewy texture, softness and sweetness.
S M.
Edmonton, AB
This brand of gummy bears has to be one of the best out there because they offer so many different flavors in a huge bulk bag that keeps you coming back for more.

Also it can be found at some winners location in Canada at a very reasonable price. I would recommend this product to others.

Christa L.
Albanese® World’s Best Gummi 12 Flavor Gummi Bears™ uploaded by Christa L.
Favorite gummy bears I grab a bag at my local winners whenever I can. Softest gummy bears i've ever had that tasted close to the fruit they're supposed to be. Blue one is the the best xD. I recently tried the 32 oz sour gummy bears and they're my fave 💓💓💓
Melissa K.
Toronto, ON
They best gummy bears out there!!! My favourite!! They’re always so fresh and squishy, its a texture I haven’t had before. Theres also a bunch of different flavours for everyone!!
Alicia B.
Chilliwack , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg, why has It taken me so long before trying these? I have always seen them in stores but they were never the first ones I would grab. I love how I get 12 flavours in a bag and they are all delicious soft and so very addicting. We bought a small bag and knew that was not enough and we needed a stockpile so we bought WAY more to throw in the freezer because if you didnt already know frozen gummy bears are awesome
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The best gummie bears, no doubt about it! The twelve flavours are all tasty, and they don't taste like cheap gummies. The flavours are very distinct, which is great! Albanese have the best gummies!!
Candice C.
Cambridge, ON
These are so yummy!!! I recently bought the sherbet ones as well and OMG I wanted to eat them all, it was hard to stop! Not a fan of the regular gummi bears but love love love these!
Fire L.
Plympton, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Albanese® World’s Best Gummi 12 Flavor Gummi Bears™ uploaded by Fire L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
These are my favorite gummi bears. They’re fat free, gluten free, and low sodium. The bag has 12 distinct flavors: cherry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, lemon, orange, green apple, watermelon, pink grapefruit, lime, blue raspberry, and grape. I’ve never gotten a bag that was stale, which is more than I can say for the other gummy bear brands. They’re also super affordable; you can get them on Amazon and at Marshalls/TJ Maxx.