BY DUTCH VALLEY

• Do they make these in green apple or watermelon?3 Answers
Albanese Gummi Peach Rings
  • "I absolutely love these little gummies.They are cheap and tastes amazing.They don't get stuck in my teeth and they are a great value for the price." in 1 review
  • "These are the best candy ever, definitely my favorite." in 1 review
  • "I love gummy candy, and usually I hate fruit flavored candies, but these peach rings are pretty good." in 1 review
  • "Tastes great but very chewy and could do without the sugar on the outside." in 1 review
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to stop at the Albanese Candy Factory when we drive through Indiana. This place is HUGE, they have so much to choose from! We always get so many of these gummies! The flavors are just right and incredibly addicting. We get these along with an assortment of other candies, if you look in the corner of the candy package room you'll see a bin of gummy oopsies. Theres nothing wrong with the oopsies they'll just have something different about them like the color isn't perfect or two stuck together. That doesn't bother me and you get 5 POUNDS FOR 5 DOLLARS! Can't beat it!
Connie V.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was skeptical at first they seemed a little to good. They are amazing. The taste is great and the price is affordable. I always find myself picking up a few of these when I grocery shop
mary m.
Manheim, PA
I love the candy. First off lemmie say once you open the bag the smell is so powerful you can smell it from far away. The smell gets nasuating after awhile but the taste is so good! I'm addicted to them i would eat the whole bag in less than 2 weeks. it's sugary and gummy (of course)!
Grissel C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I've been a fanatic of the gummies ever since, I've tried countless brands and flavors. These gummies are of the gods, excellent flavor and the texture of the gelatin is the maximum. I would pay a lot of money to have them in all their presentations.
Amanda P.
Eclectic, AL
Super addicted to this candy! It was taste of heaven the first I ever tried it~ it was just like an actual peach to me, but chewy! :) This product gets two thumbs up from me!!
Lauren H.
Going to the movies? Love sour gummies? This is the candy for you! They're not "pucker your mouth" sour like Sour Patch Kids and they have a very distinct peachy flavor.
Gina M.
I love peaches, but I normally don't like peach-flavored things. These are an exception. They're perfectly flavored, and I love the crunchy sugar on the outside.
Melissa H.
I love peach anything and everything! these are my favorite I buy them like every week. The peach flavor is really good and I love the sugar on top plus the chewyness of them.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Albanese makes the best gummies and these peach rings are to die for. Absolutely delicious. Be warned, once you open the bag you will eat the whole thing!
Ami I.
Cleveland, OH
These are soooo good! I love them. The only problem is they make me sick to my stomach when I eat too many (and I always do because they taste so good).
Christina R.
Do they make these in green apple or watermelon?