Albanese Gummi Bears, 2 pk uploaded by Jessica B.

BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Albanese gummi candies, 5-pound bag lets you prepare to experience pure deliciousness! Albanese Confectionery has all the gummy candy goodies you ve been looking for- and then some. In fact, this candy powerhouse has a chewy treat for all of your moods. To satisfy the wild child in you, sink your teeth into a giant gummy snake! Bring along a gummy heart for those romantic moments. Features include: -Package of 5-pounds -Candy powerhouse has a chewy treat for all of your moods -Satisfy the wild child in you see more...

Kelly W.
My boys love these so much! I use them as rewards, and I can get them to do just about anything for a couple of these tasty bears. They really do have a great flavor, and I am not usually a fan of gummy candy.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
This product is so good and delicious. You can never get enough of it. My family goes through this like candy. This stuff is seriously addicting. SO good. 5 Stars
Erin Y.
I'm making a pilgrimage to Albania after tasting these Albanese gummy bears. WOW! I need to see where these are made, because it might as well be in heaven.
Angela S.
Love me some Albanese gummies! These little bears, worms, etc are so jam packed with flavor it's unbelievable! Get you some :)
Taylor A.
Winterset, IA
I think that blue raspberry adore the worst tasting gummy bears. However my children love them as well as my husband!
Elisama M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love anything that is gummy! and these taste great, they're also very soft. very good product.
nany r.
My favorite flavor gummy bears! Blue is my favorite color. Very chewy and soft they are perfection!
Lara M.
São Paulo, numero 93 casa 1
I love this product. great to eat watching a movie , follow to read a book or even to share with friends! i love very mutch!

back