BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Gummi bears in wild cherry flavor. see more...

Deja C.
I don't know what to do it with my niece niece and niece niece but my niece and niece niece and she niece niece and niece niece she lol yea lol I'm so ready daddy to come and home and I'm dad dad I'm not a dad and dad lol I'm but I'm not going back lol lol yea yea I'm gonna be home lol later
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Wow my kids would love these and they look bigger then most gummy bears I would love to try these they look so good
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
Wild Cherry is my favorite! They have a great cherry flavor without tasting fake and I love gummies.
tameala w.
Crossville, TN
Albanese wild cherry gummi bears are my all time favorite flavor of gummi.these are addictive little blast of flavor.i can eat them by the hand full.
Jacquelene P.
Albanese is my favorite type of dummies! The flavor is not too sweet, but it has the best fruity flavor. Totally recommend!
Linzzy N.
Branchburg, NJ
I love these gummies so much. Cherry is the best flavor there is and the amount of candy you get for the price is amazing.
Nancy Q.
Riverside, CA
Love, love, love these!! I love the gooey, softness that eases it's taste into my mouth. I can eat the whole bag if I could!
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Love red gummy bears so thought I'd found a great buy. Unfortunately I didn't care for the taste, so now I have 5#'s of gummys to throw out. Very strong smell like cough syrup and not much taste. Had a very oily residue which I haven't noticed on other brands before.
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
My favorite candy is gummy bears, and to have this brand makes me so happy. The cherry flavor is so fantastic to have for a treat. It hard these in stores near me, but when you find these it's so surprising, it is a great snack to have to share with the family.
Brises C.
Puerto Ordaz, Venezuela
I want to taste it. I'm sure that they are very delicious, I really love gummy bears and I want to buy some of them
Ashley B.