BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Tasty gummy snacks for any special occasion Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Ripe Red Raspberry Gummies, 5-Lb Bag is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Albanese Confectionery. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Taylor H.
These are so yummy! I love these gummies and I find them at my local farmers market store in the bulk section! These are so delicious and unlike any other gummies i've ever had. I try not to get these too often, but when I do, I'm so happy I splurged and bought them!!
Tina K.
Ramsey, MN
I have been eating these babies since I was a kid! They honestly never get old! The flavor is very rich compared to the other gummy candy! I usually buy these at grocery store by the pound! They are pricey but definitely worth it! I recommend the candy by offering it!
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
I love anything chewy and sweet. Sometimes you just don't want chocolate :) These are so good. They don't REALLY taste like rasp, but they are some sort of berry flavor...
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are absolutely amazing! Literally nothing this place produces is anything less than awesome! Highly recommend going there and buying one of everything!
Nicole B.
Winnebago, MN
These are my favorite gummies. They have a perfect chewiness and it always satisfies my craving for a gummy snack. Great sugary pick me up.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Yes yes yes ! These are just amazing, I love the chewiness. This kind of candy always satisfies my sweet tooth cravings
Izzi P.
Hammond, IN
Albanese makes some of the best candies in the nation. The flavor in these are spot on. Raspberries are delicious.
Lisa L.
Love gummy candies and these has to be one of my favorite!!! Love raspberry and also very chewy which i like!!
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
SO DELICIOUS! Super hard to find where I live. Please make them more available if you can hear me haha
Teresa C.
Mossley, ON
I love these! we call them swedish berries! I love the taste. I know they are bad for your teeth but they taste so good!
Lindsay Z.
Why have i never tried these?