Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag

by Albanese Confectionery

Tasty gummy snacks for any special occasion Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Albanese Confectionery.

This look a little weird to me? What do they taste like?
Where can I get these?
What store sales these??:)
Start your review of Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag!
Albanese Gummies are my favorite! They come in so many great flavors, are always soft, never chewy! The flavors taste... real! No artificial tasting gummies from Albanese! I try not to buy these often because they disappear quickly in my house. I think I'm going to have a couple and next thing I know- half the bag is gone! Irresistible!
Virginia Bch, VA
Albanese are BY FAR my most favorite gummies. I gave this 4 stars because there are only six flavors...where if you get the bears you get more. BUT even with that, they are delicious!! They are harder to find in person, I have bought big five pound bags on Amazon before.
Kenosha, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Albanese has always been my favorite candy brand. Their gummies are highly packed with flavor and they taste better than any other. They are pricier than other brands but It's totally worth it. I would recommend these to any gummy lover.
Woodbridge, VA
I have a thing for butterflies and my sister bought me a pound of these for my birthday. They were so good I love the variety of flavors and they we so different from the normal gummy bear flavors. These would be perfect as favors for a girls birthday party or bridal shower
These gummies are both cute and delicious! I like the adorable butterfly shapes, and the vast variety of flavors these gummies are yummy! They're fun to eat; I'm addicted to gummies in general so I could go through these a pound a minute!
St Petersburg, FL
I love these! So flavorful, but different flavors you don't get from Haribo or like brands. They are soft and bite-sized, so easy to eat! I haven't found them anywhere but TJ MAXX and Marshalls, but they are decently cheap from them!
Clawson, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
They really know how to do gummies right! The flavors are so delicious that I can't pick a favorite! I like to buy them when I see them at TJ Maxx or Marshalls because they are fairly reasonable.
Sicklerville , NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Albanese always has great gummies. These gummi butterflies are not only adorable but delicious! These are great to little girl birthday parties to add to a candy bar or as decor on the table of a candy bar.
Fredericktown , Oh
These colorful little butterflies are my weakness! I could finish the whole bag if my stomach would allow it! Each one is packed with such a distinct and yummy flavor leaving you to want more and more!
I love the wide variety of flavors in these gummies that you just don't seem to get with any of the other competitors. The butterfly shape is also cute and unique!