Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag

by Albanese Confectionery

Tasty gummy snacks for any special occasion Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Albanese Confectionery.

This look a little weird to me? What do they taste like?
Where can I get these?
What store sales these??:)
Start your review of Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag!
These are delicious gummies! The various flavors are great tasting and they are soft and chewy
Danbury, CT
Great for little kids to eat not to sweet just perfect you can even put a twist n do activities
New Braunfels, TX
Very delicious! These are my favorite sweet tooth candy. These are cute to used for party's 🎉😊
Marion, NC
These Albanese butterfly gummies are the best tasting gummies ever. Definitely my favorite!
Niantic, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,390 reviews
These look soooo cute and adorable!!!! I think everyone should put these on the desserts
Bakersfield , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really good I usually buy these every time I go shop at win Co and I buy a lot
Tulia, TX
Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag uploaded by Nikki H.
Love, love these gummies! The flavor is awesome. The little butterflies are 2 cute.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Super cute, but don't you think a 5 lb bag is a little much? That's huge.
Super cute, but don't you think a 5 lb bag is a little much? That's huge.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
The best gummy candy that I have ever eaten. They are soft, chewy, and each one is bursting with its own individual and very distinguishable flavor. the strawberries tasted wonderful, the grapefruit was fantastic, the light blue water melon was my favorite, the snozberries tasted like snozberries, and i aside from some sharing of about a pound and a half, I had the rest of the bag eaten in a week.
Fort St. John, BC
Gummy butterfly's are my absolute favorite. They taste so amazing. I usually buy one of those tube bags of candys and pick all the butterfly's out for myself.