Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag

by Albanese Confectionery

Tasty gummy snacks for any special occasion Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Albanese Confectionery.

This look a little weird to me? What do they taste like?
Where can I get these?
What store sales these??:)
Start your review of Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag!
Winchester, VA
I am addicted to this brand and keep this in stock in my house. So soft and have the best flavor of any other gummi candy.
Love me some Albanese gummies! These are the best of the best. There are jam packed full of unbelievable flavor.
Chandler, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Alabanese are the best gummies ever made!!!! The flavors are so good. They are soft and chewy and are so cute
State College, PA
If you love gummy bears then you'll love this snack! Love the flavors plus the butterflies are adorable!!
Foster City, CA
These are amazing except for the fact that they have gelatin in it. I used to eat these all the time
Fountain Hill , PA
These are so yummy and have the most unique flavors! They are perfect for Easter or any spring day
I love these i get them at f factory they taste amazing they are just great i love then i am skinny
Philadelphia, PA
Not easy to find at all. but I love things like gummies and fruit snacks. they taste pretty cool
Napa , CA
These aren't that easy to find but they are so delicious! The flavors are nice and they are soft
Santa Maria, CA
There so yummy and chewy I would get this for my little niece she likes it and the butterflies