Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag uploaded by Nikki H.

BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Tasty gummy snacks for any special occasion Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Mini Gummy Butterflies, 5-Lb Bag is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Albanese Confectionery. see more...

Tina S.
I subscibe to Candy Club and these were in the first box I received. They were my favorite thing in the box. They were just the right gummy consistancy and had plenty of flavor.
Hannah H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gummy butterflies are even better than bears or worms! They’re small but flavorful and I’m absolutely addicted! I would recommend to all ages, as this product is both affordable and delicious. I can’t get enough!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to stop at the Albanese Candy Factory when we drive through Indiana. This place is HUGE, they have so much to choose from! We always get so many of these gummies! The flavors are just right and incredibly addicting. We get these along with an assortment of other candies, if you look in the corner of the candy package room you'll see a bin of gummy oopsies. Theres nothing wrong with the oopsies they'll just have something different about them like the color isn't perfect or two stuck together. That doesn't bother me and you get 5 POUNDS FOR 5 DOLLARS! Can't beat it!
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Albanese gummies but for some reason, the large butterflies are not the same. Usually their gummies are soft and squishy but the butterflies are much more Firm and tough. I might buy these again but the bears and worms are much tastier.
Christine E.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are honestly the best Gummy Bears ever they remind me of my childhood they're super soft and Squishy way better than Haribo or any of the other gummy bear companies. I highly recommend these to others they're so juicy!!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Completely delicious! A friend bought them for me to try since I am a huge fan of gummy candies and these became one of my favorites. My favorite flavor is the light blue watermelon flavor. They're a lot more flavorful than your typical Haribo and you can actually distinguish the fruit flavors.
Stephanie D.
Albanese Gummies are my favorite! They come in so many great flavors, are always soft, never chewy! The flavors taste... real! No artificial tasting gummies from Albanese! I try not to buy these often because they disappear quickly in my house. I think I'm going to have a couple and next thing I know- half the bag is gone! Irresistible!
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
Albanese are BY FAR my most favorite gummies. I gave this 4 stars because there are only six flavors...where if you get the bears you get more. BUT even with that, they are delicious!! They are harder to find in person, I have bought big five pound bags on Amazon before.
Sydney H.
Crown Point, IN
Albanese has always been my favorite candy brand. Their gummies are highly packed with flavor and they taste better than any other. They are pricier than other brands but It's totally worth it. I would recommend these to any gummy lover.
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
I have a thing for butterflies and my sister bought me a pound of these for my birthday. They were so good I love the variety of flavors and they we so different from the normal gummy bear flavors. These would be perfect as favors for a girls birthday party or bridal shower
Kimberly C.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I get these?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
What store sales these??:)
Esme R.
Edmond, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This look a little weird to me? What do they taste like?