BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

World's best. Fat free. Gluten free. Low sodium. Sour Mini Neon Gummi Worms: orange, cherry, green apple, blue raspberry, lemon. Yes, we know these gummies are beautiful, but before you base this new relationship purely on looks know that it's what's on the inside that matters. Now that you've been introduced, go ahead, tear open the bag and find out why our fans call them the World's Best gummies - Could this be the start of a passionate love affair? www. albaneseconfectionery.com. Made in the USA. Corn Syrup (From Corn), Sugar (From Beets), Gelatin, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pectin (Derived From Fruit), Sorbitol (From Fruits and Vegetables), Titanium Dioxide, FD & C Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40. see more...

Brittany M.
Brittany M.
These are the most sour gummi worms I have ever tried. And I love sour gummi candy so these are great in my book! I love the flavors and the texture. I got these from the 99 cent store (yay) not expensive at all. Recommend to any candy lover.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Tiffin, OH
My work just got these gummy worms in stock and gummy worms being one of my favorite candies I had to buy and try them! They taste just like other gummy worms except they are so soft and chewy! Very affordable!