BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

World's best. Fat free. Gluten free. Low sodium. Sour Mini Neon Gummi Worms: orange, cherry, green apple, blue raspberry, lemon. Yes, we know these gummies are beautiful, but before you base this new relationship purely on looks know that it's what's on the inside that matters. Now that you've been introduced, go ahead, tear open the bag and find out why our fans call them the World's Best gummies - Could this be the start of a passionate love affair? www. albaneseconfectionery.com. Made in the USA. Corn Syrup (From Corn), Sugar (From Beets), Gelatin, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pectin (Derived From Fruit), Sorbitol (From Fruits and Vegetables), Titanium Dioxide, FD & C Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40. see more...

Sara W.
Oak Harbor, WA
Worlds Best Gummies! Worlds Best Gummies! Worlds Best Gummies! Worlds Best Gummies! I swear, it’s true. Love Albanese Gummies and will continue to purchase them. Great deal on 10 lb bags on their website. Had to stop buying that because I couldn’t stop eating them!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to stop at the Albanese Candy Factory when we drive through Indiana. This place is HUGE, they have so much to choose from! We always get so many of these gummies! The flavors are just right and incredibly addicting. We get these along with an assortment of other candies, if you look in the corner of the candy package room you'll see a bin of gummy oopsies. Theres nothing wrong with the oopsies they'll just have something different about them like the color isn't perfect or two stuck together. That doesn't bother me and you get 5 POUNDS FOR 5 DOLLARS! Can't beat it!
Carolyn W.
I can't say enough great things about Albanese Gummies! They are incredibly flavorful. The flavors are very true to life. I do prefer the gummy bears to the worms, though, for portion control purposes.
Taylor P.
Tiffin, OH
My work just got these gummy worms in stock and gummy worms being one of my favorite candies I had to buy and try them! They taste just like other gummy worms except they are so soft and chewy! Very affordable!
Morgan W.
Forney
Perfect gummies. Super soft with a great flavor. Not tough like other gummy candies. This is the only brand that I will buy and it is gluten free and easy to find and your closest grocery store. Great price.
Brittany M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the most sour gummi worms I have ever tried. And I love sour gummi candy so these are great in my book! I love the flavors and the texture. I got these from the 99 cent store (yay) not expensive at all. Recommend to any candy lover.
Miranda L.
Klamath Falls, OR
I love that they are sour all the way through. Definitely my go to for sour gummy worms. The price is pretty comparable to other brands.
🌹Roze🌹 H.
Love anything from this brand. Far better than any others around. I buy the huge bags and keep on my office.