BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Mini version of the Large Butterflies. Same big flavors: Cherry, Grape, Watermelon, Orange, Blue Raspberry, AppleFeatures include: A pack of 5 PoundsEvery bit as delicious as original butterflies, in a tiny version. Made in USAGluten Free see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are one of my favorite gummy candies!" in 2 reviews
  • "These hummus are satisfying large and chewy but could use a little bit more flavor in them." in 1 review
  • "I love gummy candy but I'm not a big fan of the flavors of these gummies. " in 1 review
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
I find some gummies to be too chewy, but these ones are great and flavorful!! Would buy again.
valarie a.
They aren't all that great for gummies. I love gummy candy but I'm not a big fan of the flavors of these gummies.
Simardeep S.
These hummus are satisfying large and chewy but could use a little bit more flavor in them. Still I enjoy them as a small snack on my way to class
Donna W.
Monroe, LA
I love the flavors of these gummies. These are probably my favorite gummy candy
Carly F.
These are one of my favorite gummy candies! Not only are they cute but they taste great!
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
These are awesome! Nice and chewy, just the way that I like my gummies. Just don't eat too many or you'll regret it!
Erica M.
Marysville, OH
My girls love these! 1 because of the obvious fact that its candy and they don't get much of it and 2 its butterflies!
Daniela B.
I love the butterfly gummy because they are cute and delicious also they sell it at f factory
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
I bought these for my daughters birthday party and I must say they were a bit amongst the our teen girls..
Kacy P.
These are great and they are Gluten Free too! My girls love all of the products from this company. The butterflies are perfectly girly.