BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Mini version of the Large Butterflies. Same big flavors: Cherry, Grape, Watermelon, Orange, Blue Raspberry, AppleFeatures include: A pack of 5 PoundsEvery bit as delicious as original butterflies, in a tiny version. Made in USAGluten Free see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "These are one of my favorite gummy candies!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love gummy candy but I'm not a big fan of the flavors of these gummies. " in 1 review
  • "These hummus are satisfying large and chewy but could use a little bit more flavor in them." in 1 review
Simardeep S.
These hummus are satisfying large and chewy but could use a little bit more flavor in them. Still I enjoy them as a small snack on my way to class
Kacy P.
These are great and they are Gluten Free too! My girls love all of the products from this company. The butterflies are perfectly girly.
Erica M.
Marysville, OH
My girls love these! 1 because of the obvious fact that its candy and they don't get much of it and 2 its butterflies!
Amanda D.
O Fallon, MO
These are awesome! Nice and chewy, just the way that I like my gummies. Just don't eat too many or you'll regret it!
valarie a.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
They aren't all that great for gummies. I love gummy candy but I'm not a big fan of the flavors of these gummies.
Sarah B.
Boonville, In
These are my favorite gummies. The flavors are all delicious. Yum! So good! And cute! My kids love them too.
alisha r.
LONGVIEW, WA
I bought these for my daughters birthday party and I must say they were a bit amongst the our teen girls..
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
I find some gummies to be too chewy, but these ones are great and flavorful!! Would buy again.
Daniela B.
I love the butterfly gummy because they are cute and delicious also they sell it at f factory
Carly F.
These are one of my favorite gummy candies! Not only are they cute but they taste great!