BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

World's best. Fat free. Gluten free. Low sodium. 12 Flavor Gummi Bears: cherry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, lemon, orange, green apple, watermelon, pink grapefruit, lime, blue raspberry, grape. Yes, we know these gummies are beautiful, but before you base this new relationship purely on looks know that it's what's on the inside that matters. Now that you've been introduced, go ahead, tear open the bag and find out why our fans call them the World's Best gummies - Could this be the start of a passionate love affair? www. albaneseconfectionery.com. Made in the USA. Corn Syrup (From Corn), Sugar (From Beets), Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pectin (Derived From Fruit), FD & C Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40, Vegetable Oil (Coconut) and Carnauba Leaf Wax (to Prevent Sticking). see more...

• Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the textu...4 Answers
abigail e.
cana, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I work at Opies Candy Store, In Mount Airy North Carolina! We have about every candy you could ever think of! We recently got new gummy bears, and they’re orange cream! They taste EXACTLY like the ice cream bars!!! Quickly became my favorite gummy bear!
(Google us! We also ship anywhere in the U.S, and you can get whatever you want, of however much you want! #SupportSmallBusinesses )
Sarah C.
Bellevue, NE
Purchased at: Cost Plus World Market
These are good gummies. They have good texture and decent bounce. They are on the softer side. The flavors are good. It's really nice to see mango, pineapple, and pink lemonade in the mix. While these aren't my absolute favorite gummies, I still really enjoy them.
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
I just recently discovered these, and they are sooo delicious! I absolutely love the variety in flavors. Fat free, gluten free, and low sodium is all fantastic BUT artificial food coloring is a huge minus for me. I would only enjoy these rarely just on that far alone.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Tried these for the first time 2 days ago, and I am in love. When searching for Haribo brand, the store was sold out and so I settled for these knowing nothing about them. I just may like these even more! It's thrilling to have 12 different flavors in one back. The only draw back is that they may cause stomach discomfort if you consume too many. All is great in moderation!
Breanna H.
Newport News , VA
A very close second to Haribo on my gummy bears favorites. These are slightly chewier and there is 12 flavors in these which is nice when you want variety. They are a little more expensive but they are so worth it
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Albanese gummies definitely have a more authentic flavor than Haribo. They're delicious but sometimes you don't always want authentic..sometimes you want the generic regular ol sugary gummis. I would definitely recommend to others and I'm a repeat buyer. I buy mine at Big Lots for $2.50/8 oz bag.
Katie P.
Springfield, MO
I recently tried these for the first time, and they're delicious! They have more flavor options in the bag than Haribo does, which is nice. They're a lot softer than Haribo gummies as well, and actually feel more like a fruit snack or something to me. I gave a 4 rating because while I do find the flavor of these to be incredibly good, I actually prefer the harder texture of the Haribo gummies! I do really want to try the sour version of these, though.
Sierra K.
Thompsons Stn, TN
My all time favorite brand of gummy’s! You can never go wrong with them. They are super soft and easy to chew. And the flavors are so amazing, they are out of this world. But warning, you won’t be able to put them down.
Ashley A.
OMG!!! Bursting with flavor! I always loved gummies as a kid and had not really had in while because most brands dont have much flavor. These are affordable and bursting with flavor and I recommend these 100 times over!
Aimee F.
Chesapeake, VA
Hands down the best gummy bears! Not as tough as other brands and the flavors are spot on.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the texture compared to HARIBO?

Target