BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

World's best. Fat free. Gluten free. Low sodium. 12 Flavor Gummi Bears: cherry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, lemon, orange, green apple, watermelon, pink grapefruit, lime, blue raspberry, grape. Yes, we know these gummies are beautiful, but before you base this new relationship purely on looks know that it's what's on the inside that matters. Now that you've been introduced, go ahead, tear open the bag and find out why our fans call them the World's Best gummies - Could this be the start of a passionate love affair? www. albaneseconfectionery.com. Made in the USA. Corn Syrup (From Corn), Sugar (From Beets), Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pectin (Derived From Fruit), FD & C Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40, Vegetable Oil (Coconut) and Carnauba Leaf Wax (to Prevent Sticking). see more...

• Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the textu...4 Answers
Amber A.
Midwest City, OK
These have become my all time favorite gummies!! They're so soft and sweet. I like the butterflies too.
Misturah A.
Miramar
Purchased at: Target
These are the only gummi bears I eat. They smell SO good and taste even better. They’re so nice.
Melissa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Greatest food ever. I currently have a 5 pound bag, and no concerns over how to finish them.
Aimee F.
Chesapeake, VA
Hands down the best gummy bears! Not as tough as other brands and the flavors are spot on.
Michaela K.
Delray Beach, FL
They call them Worlds Best for a reason. Why have four flavors...when you can have 12!
Jacqueline E.
Gilbert, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
After recently discovering these by accident, I have to say that THESE. ARE. THE. BOMB!!! Delicious flavors that actually taste exactly like each fruit. Super super soft and you can actually SEE the bear’s little toes. So perfect!
Mariane F.
Luzerne, PA
These are literally the best gummi bears I have ever had in my life. Any time I see a bag of these I buy them. 12 Flavors, and each one is delicious. Texture is good, too - chewy, not too sticky. You’ll never go back to other gummi bears!
Connie S.
Brownsburg, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best gummy bears ever made! Melt in your mouth. Not overly sweet! These replaced my favorite brand! Love all of the flavors! Try them! The cost is perfect!
Not pricey at all! My family loves them and you will also! You’ll buy them again and again!
Jennifer S.
Charlotte, NC
Albanese makes the best gummy candy in the world. When I got married we had a candy bar featuring these gummy bears. They are so soft and the flavors are out of this world. I always recommend them to friends.
Courtney P.
Humble, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the best gummy bears! They have an amazing assortment of delicious flavors! I pick up a pack of these whenever I see them. The texture is so much better than other brands. If you’re a fan of gummy candy, I highly recommend that you try these.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the texture compared to HARIBO?