BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

World's best. Fat free. Gluten free. Low sodium. 12 Flavor Gummi Bears: cherry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, lemon, orange, green apple, watermelon, pink grapefruit, lime, blue raspberry, grape. Yes, we know these gummies are beautiful, but before you base this new relationship purely on looks know that it's what's on the inside that matters. Now that you've been introduced, go ahead, tear open the bag and find out why our fans call them the World's Best gummies - Could this be the start of a passionate love affair? www. albaneseconfectionery.com. Made in the USA. Corn Syrup (From Corn), Sugar (From Beets), Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pectin (Derived From Fruit), FD & C Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40, Vegetable Oil (Coconut) and Carnauba Leaf Wax (to Prevent Sticking). see more...

• Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the textu...4 Answers
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Albanese gummies definitely have a more authentic flavor than Haribo. They're delicious but sometimes you don't always want authentic..sometimes you want the generic regular ol sugary gummis. I would definitely recommend to others and I'm a repeat buyer. I buy mine at Big Lots for $2.50/8 oz bag.
Heather M.
Shady Spring, WV
While making several trips to Chicago for work I saw signs for Albanese Confectionery Albanese Gummi Bears that said " world's best gummi bears". So I had to stop and try. They have more flavor than the usual gummis. An absolute favorite in my house.
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
I just recently discovered these, and they are sooo delicious! I absolutely love the variety in flavors. Fat free, gluten free, and low sodium is all fantastic BUT artificial food coloring is a huge minus for me. I would only enjoy these rarely just on that far alone.
Breanna H.
Newport news , VA
A very close second to Haribo on my gummy bears favorites. These are slightly chewier and there is 12 flavors in these which is nice when you want variety. They are a little more expensive but they are so worth it
Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
These are so good! I totally prefer these gummies over the normal Haribo brand. There's tons of flavors in the bag and they are super tasty. You get a lot for what you pay for and I could eat them all day!
Nicole J.
These gummy bears are so amazing! They give you a lot in that giant bag, and the gummy bears are so good! They have a great fruit flavor and they are better then some other brands I have had!
Josephine S.
Miami , FL
THESE ARE AWESOME!! I tried these randomly at a tjmax store and wow these are good! I love the variety of flavors and the texture!! If anyone knows where they sell these I would love to know!
Rachell G.
Toledo, OH
These gummy bears burst with flavors and are the perfect gummy consistency blows other competition out of the water plus the variety of flavors is amazing
Shiann P.
Waco, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I am in love with these! The flavor is amazing and the texture is perfectly gummy. This is my go too funny snack. Price is great. 10/10 recommend!!!
Melody S.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
When the package says world’s best gummies, They literally mean the world’s best gummies. They are so tasty and I could eat them all day every day.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the texture compared to HARIBO?