BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

World's best. Fat free. Gluten free. Low sodium. 12 Flavor Gummi Bears: cherry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, lemon, orange, green apple, watermelon, pink grapefruit, lime, blue raspberry, grape. Yes, we know these gummies are beautiful, but before you base this new relationship purely on looks know that it's what's on the inside that matters. Now that you've been introduced, go ahead, tear open the bag and find out why our fans call them the World's Best gummies - Could this be the start of a passionate love affair? www. albaneseconfectionery.com. Made in the USA. Corn Syrup (From Corn), Sugar (From Beets), Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pectin (Derived From Fruit), FD & C Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40, Vegetable Oil (Coconut) and Carnauba Leaf Wax (to Prevent Sticking). see more...

• Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the textu...4 Answers
Lucy J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These amazing things are like a gourmet gummy bear there are so many flavors and the thing i like the most is the fact that they taste very natural and not artificial but they still satisfy my sweet tooth
Halen R.
These are WAY better than Haribo. They are so chewy and the flavors are awesome. They don’t taste artificial at all. I eat these whenever I’m watching a movie or tv. They are also great on ice cream.
Kayla M.
Kiel, WI
You will not find a better gummy bear. The texture is incredibly soft and there are more flavors than just your usual 5 or 6. They also make a sour version which is just as good.
Bridget Y.
Hampton
Yum yum!!! They are delicious, I found them at big lots yesterday. This is the first time I've ever seen them and decided to give them a go. The package says they are fat free, gluten free and low sodium.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
These are the absolute best gummies ever. You wouldnt think you couldnt go too far with a gummy, but these are amazing. The flavors are awesome, and a lot of juicy flavor too. They are the same price as your standard gummy bears but soo much better. My local health food store sells them, im not sure if i have seen them other places, but if you see them, grab a bag, you wont regret it!
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Tried these for the first time 2 days ago, and I am in love. When searching for Haribo brand, the store was sold out and so I settled for these knowing nothing about them. I just may like these even more! It's thrilling to have 12 different flavors in one back. The only draw back is that they may cause stomach discomfort if you consume too many. All is great in moderation!
Stephanie L.
These are hands-down the best gummy bears I've ever tasted in my life. They are super soft and lovely and taste like rainbows and sunshine. Seriously, the flavors are great. They carry a lot of different flavors than the standard ones you would find another gummy bear assortments, such as watermelon, mango, strawberry.
Kerry G.
Wilmington, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Although not my favorite gummy bear (Haribo are) these are an excellent made in the USA quality gummy bear. Superior flavors and quality ingredients make these one of the best there are. The only minus for me are the texture. These are a softer gummy so if that is what you like these will be perfection! I like them a little more chewy. Highly recommended!
Kelsey S.
Freeport, IL
These are hands down the best gummy bears I have ever had! I was at the gas station looking for candy and I wanted to try something different. I happened to come across these and decided to try them. There's so many different flavors and they seem to melt in your mouth. I will never buy another gummy bear brand!
Brittany M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Now where else can you get watermelon flavored gummi bears?!!! I know of nowhere else than from this brand! I love that this bag of gummi bears isn't just the classic gummi bear flavors. These are so good I almost eat the whole bag in one sitting. Got them at the 99 cent store so very affordable!
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the texture compared to HARIBO?