BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

World's best. Fat free. Gluten free. Low sodium. 12 Flavor Gummi Bears: cherry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, lemon, orange, green apple, watermelon, pink grapefruit, lime, blue raspberry, grape. Yes, we know these gummies are beautiful, but before you base this new relationship purely on looks know that it's what's on the inside that matters. Now that you've been introduced, go ahead, tear open the bag and find out why our fans call them the World's Best gummies - Could this be the start of a passionate love affair? www. albaneseconfectionery.com. Made in the USA. Corn Syrup (From Corn), Sugar (From Beets), Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pectin (Derived From Fruit), FD & C Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40, Vegetable Oil (Coconut) and Carnauba Leaf Wax (to Prevent Sticking). see more...

• Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the textu...4 Answers
MELISSA B.
Indianapolis , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have a weird obsession with gummy bears. Albanese are by far the best. They're so sweet and juicy and flavorful. I also love the fact that I'm helping out the Indiana economy since the factory is located in Northern Indiana. I would buy these regardless. I eat these bears almost every day at work and they help me get through my work day. I usually buy my bears at Menards but I'm relieved that Amazon.com carries them as well if Menards is out.
abigail e.
cana, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I work at Opies Candy Store, In Mount Airy North Carolina! We have about every candy you could ever think of! We recently got new gummy bears, and they’re orange cream! They taste EXACTLY like the ice cream bars!!! Quickly became my favorite gummy bear!
(Google us! We also ship anywhere in the U.S, and you can get whatever you want, of however much you want! #SupportSmallBusinesses )
Lycaness ..
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My family loves these, each color has a different flavor which is a pleasant change from regular gummy bears. They are a tad more expensive, but they're better made, gluten free, low sodium, and fat free. I highly recommend them, you'll never want regular gummy bears again.
Savanah G.
Broken Arrow, OK
Don't you just hate getting a fresh bag of gummies only to discover that they are hard as a rock when you put one in your mouth? Me too! But guess what, these are not those gummies. These are by far the best gummy bears EVER! They are so much better than any other gummies I have tried. They are always soft and have the absolute best flavor! My local grocery store caries them in the bulk bins, but when they are on sale I buy a 5 pound bag!! I will probably never buy another brand ever again!
Katie P.
Lebanon
I recently tried these for the first time, and they're delicious! They have more flavor options in the bag than Haribo does, which is nice. They're a lot softer than Haribo gummies as well, and actually feel more like a fruit snack or something to me. I gave a 4 rating because while I do find the flavor of these to be incredibly good, I actually prefer the harder texture of the Haribo gummies! I do really want to try the sour version of these, though.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to stop at the Albanese Candy Factory when we drive through Indiana. This place is HUGE, they have so much to choose from! We always get so many of these gummies! The flavors are just right and incredibly addicting. We get these along with an assortment of other candies, if you look in the corner of the candy package room you'll see a bin of gummy oopsies. Theres nothing wrong with the oopsies they'll just have something different about them like the color isn't perfect or two stuck together. That doesn't bother me and you get 5 POUNDS FOR 5 DOLLARS! Can't beat it!
Osmara L.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down the BEST gummies ever! I love these and i can't get enough of them! I would have to drive all the way to Sprouts to buy these in bulk, but i recently found them at Walmart and they are the same exact thing! I find myself buying these atleast 3 times a week! lol
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
The best of the best of the best gummies on the planet. Seriously if you can't find these in store, go on Amazon right now and buy them. They are my favorite candy. The flavors are nothing like the Haribo or Trolly. Truly delicious!
Sierra K.
Thompsons Stn, TN
My all time favorite brand of gummy’s! You can never go wrong with them. They are super soft and easy to chew. And the flavors are so amazing, they are out of this world. But warning, you won’t be able to put them down.
claudianoemi😍😘💏💙💋 S.
Bakersfield
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh my goodness! The first time I taste super soft tummies and I fell in love!!!!! Like where have you been all my life? More like where had you been all my childhood? Lol these are the beat brand hands down!
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the texture compared to HARIBO?