Albanese Confectionery Albanese Gummi Bears 9oz Pack of 6 uploaded by Lycaness ..Albanese Confectionery Albanese Gummi Bears 9oz Pack of 6 uploaded by Amber A.Albanese Confectionery Albanese Gummi Bears 9oz Pack of 6 uploaded by Amber A.

BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

World's best. Fat free. Gluten free. Low sodium. 12 Flavor Gummi Bears: cherry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, lemon, orange, green apple, watermelon, pink grapefruit, lime, blue raspberry, grape. Yes, we know these gummies are beautiful, but before you base this new relationship purely on looks know that it's what's on the inside that matters. Now that you've been introduced, go ahead, tear open the bag and find out why our fans call them the World's Best gummies - Could this be the start of a passionate love affair? www. albaneseconfectionery.com. Made in the USA. Corn Syrup (From Corn), Sugar (From Beets), Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pectin (Derived From Fruit), FD & C Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40, Vegetable Oil (Coconut) and Carnauba Leaf Wax (to Prevent Sticking). see more...

• Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the texture compa...4 Answers
Joanna H.
Morehead, KY
The are the best gummy bears hands down!!! They have done for gummy bears what Jelly Belly did for the Jelly bean. There are so many original flavors and every bag we have purchased has been extremely fresh.
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have a weird obsession with gummy bears. Albanese are by far the best. They're so sweet and juicy and flavorful. I also love the fact that I'm helping out the Indiana economy since the factory is located in Northern Indiana. I would buy these regardless. I eat these bears almost every day at work and they help me get through my work day. I usually buy my bears at Menards but I'm relieved that Amazon.com carries them as well if Menards is out.
Carrie C.
Camas, WA
These are the absolute best gummies ever. You wouldnt think you couldnt go too far with a gummy, but these are amazing. The flavors are awesome, and a lot of juicy flavor too. They are the same price as your standard gummy bears but soo much better. My local health food store sells them, im not sure if i have seen them other places, but if you see them, grab a bag, you wont regret it!
Lycaness ..
Sweet Tooth Expert
My family loves these, each color has a different flavor which is a pleasant change from regular gummy bears. They are a tad more expensive, but they're better made, gluten free, low sodium, and fat free. I highly recommend them, you'll never want regular gummy bears again.
Savanah G.
Tulsa, OK
Don't you just hate getting a fresh bag of gummies only to discover that they are hard as a rock when you put one in your mouth? Me too! But guess what, these are not those gummies. These are by far the best gummy bears EVER! They are so much better than any other gummies I have tried. They are always soft and have the absolute best flavor! My local grocery store caries them in the bulk bins, but when they are on sale I buy a 5 pound bag!! I will probably never buy another brand ever again!
Stephanie L.
These are hands-down the best gummy bears I've ever tasted in my life. They are super soft and lovely and taste like rainbows and sunshine. Seriously, the flavors are great. They carry a lot of different flavors than the standard ones you would find another gummy bear assortments, such as watermelon, mango, strawberry.
Kelsey S.
Freeport, IL
These are hands down the best gummy bears I have ever had! I was at the gas station looking for candy and I wanted to try something different. I happened to come across these and decided to try them. There's so many different flavors and they seem to melt in your mouth. I will never buy another gummy bear brand!
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Albanese gummies definitely have a more authentic flavor than Haribo. They're delicious but sometimes you don't always want authentic..sometimes you want the generic regular ol sugary gummis. I would definitely recommend to others and I'm a repeat buyer. I buy mine at Big Lots for $2.50/8 oz bag.
Brittany M.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Now where else can you get watermelon flavored gummi bears?!!! I know of nowhere else than from this brand! I love that this bag of gummi bears isn't just the classic gummi bear flavors. These are so good I almost eat the whole bag in one sitting. Got them at the 99 cent store so very affordable!
Osmara L.
Phoenix, AZ
Hands down the BEST gummies ever! I love these and i can't get enough of them! I would have to drive all the way to Sprouts to buy these in bulk, but i recently found them at Walmart and they are the same exact thing! I find myself buying these atleast 3 times a week! lol
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the texture compared to HARIBO?