BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

World's best. Fat free. Gluten free. Low sodium. 12 Flavor Gummi Bears: cherry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, lemon, orange, green apple, watermelon, pink grapefruit, lime, blue raspberry, grape. Yes, we know these gummies are beautiful, but before you base this new relationship purely on looks know that it's what's on the inside that matters. Now that you've been introduced, go ahead, tear open the bag and find out why our fans call them the World's Best gummies - Could this be the start of a passionate love affair? www. albaneseconfectionery.com. Made in the USA. Corn Syrup (From Corn), Sugar (From Beets), Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pectin (Derived From Fruit), FD & C Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40, Vegetable Oil (Coconut) and Carnauba Leaf Wax (to Prevent Sticking). see more...

• Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the textu...4 Answers
Tia T.
El Paso
I am a gummy fanatic and these gummies are different from anything I’ve ever tasted. Until recently I would have to wait for my friend to visit Indiana to bring me these gummy bears back to Texas, but they are now available at Walmart and Walgreens. I am in gummy heaven because I can get them whenever I want.
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
I just recently discovered these, and they are sooo delicious! I absolutely love the variety in flavors. Fat free, gluten free, and low sodium is all fantastic BUT artificial food coloring is a huge minus for me. I would only enjoy these rarely just on that far alone.
Nicole H.
Lawrence, KS
Before I had these gummy bears, I thought they were all the same. Man, was I wrong. These gummy bears are literally the best ones out there! We always have a stash available! They are SO GOOD. I scored a really good deal and bought a 5 lb. bag for $5 at Sprouts.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I used to be a Haribo fan, but I'm completely converted to Albanese for gummy bears. Their flavors are spot on and I love that I can, online, buy bags of just one flavor. I love the white pineapple and pink grapefruit flavors. Soooo good!
Katie P.
Lebanon
I recently tried these for the first time, and they're delicious! They have more flavor options in the bag than Haribo does, which is nice. They're a lot softer than Haribo gummies as well, and actually feel more like a fruit snack or something to me. I gave a 4 rating because while I do find the flavor of these to be incredibly good, I actually prefer the harder texture of the Haribo gummies! I do really want to try the sour version of these, though.
Haley T.
Santa Cruz, CA
These are the BEST gummy bears ever! They are so juicy and big and flavorful (sorry Haribo!)!! I can find them at my local Sprouts farmer's market for about $2/lb, but you can also find them on Amazon or on the Albanese website! They aren't too sweet, and have the perfect soft gumminess. They also have 12 flavors, so it's fun trying to guess which flavor you got!! My personal favorites are mango and grapefruit!
Halen R.
These are WAY better than Haribo. They are so chewy and the flavors are awesome. They don’t taste artificial at all. I eat these whenever I’m watching a movie or tv. They are also great on ice cream.
Ashley A.
OMG!!! Bursting with flavor! I always loved gummies as a kid and had not really had in while because most brands dont have much flavor. These are affordable and bursting with flavor and I recommend these 100 times over!
Marci W.
Cedar Springs , MI
Hands down the best gummi bears ever. I love that there are better ingredients in these. They taste great too! You can get them at almost drug stores or grocery stores. Even Menards has them. I don’t think I’ll purchase any other kind.
Brittney P.
Orangeburg, SC
OMG MY FAVORITE GUMMI BEARS EVER !  They are totally delicious , the flavors are very  diverse and the candy is actually  soft compared to other gummi bear brands I've tried. They aren't always the easiest to find in stores but when I do find them they never disappoint!  Very tasty treat!!!!
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the texture compared to HARIBO?