Albanese Confectionery Albanese Gummi Bears 9oz Pack of 6

World's best. Fat free. Gluten free. Low sodium. 12 Flavor Gummi Bears: cherry, strawberry, mango, pineapple, lemon, orange, green apple, watermelon, pink grapefruit, lime, blue raspberry, grape. Yes, we know these gummies are beautiful, but before you base this new relationship purely on looks know that it's what's on the inside that matters. Now that you've been introduced, go ahead, tear open the bag and find out why our fans call them the World's Best gummies - Could this be the start of a passionate love affair? www. albaneseconfectionery.com. Made in the USA. Corn Syrup (From Corn), Sugar (From Beets), Gelatin, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Pectin (Derived From Fruit), FD & C Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40, Vegetable Oil (Coconut) and Carnauba Leaf Wax (to Prevent Sticking). see more...

• Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the texture compa...4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Marci W.
Cedar Springs , MI
Hands down the best gummi bears ever. I love that there are better ingredients in these. They taste great too! You can get them at almost drug stores or grocery stores. Even Menards has them. I don’t think I’ll purchase any other kind.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to stop at the Albanese Candy Factory when we drive through Indiana. This place is HUGE, they have so much to choose from! We always get so many of these gummies! The flavors are just right and incredibly addicting. We get these along with an assortment of other candies, if you look in the corner of the candy package room you'll see a bin of gummy oopsies. Theres nothing wrong with the oopsies they'll just have something different about them like the color isn't perfect or two stuck together. That doesn't bother me and you get 5 POUNDS FOR 5 DOLLARS! Can't beat it!
Veronika W.
Brooklyn, NY
I just recently discovered these, and they are sooo delicious! I absolutely love the variety in flavors. Fat free, gluten free, and low sodium is all fantastic BUT artificial food coloring is a huge minus for me. I would only enjoy these rarely just on that far alone.
Brittney P.
Orangeburg, SC
OMG MY FAVORITE GUMMI BEARS EVER !  They are totally delicious , the flavors are very  diverse and the candy is actually  soft compared to other gummi bear brands I've tried. They aren't always the easiest to find in stores but when I do find them they never disappoint!  Very tasty treat!!!!
Nicole H.
Before I had these gummy bears, I thought they were all the same. Man, was I wrong. These gummy bears are literally the best ones out there! We always have a stash available! They are SO GOOD. I scored a really good deal and bought a 5 lb. bag for $5 at Sprouts.
Sharleen T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Summer so wanted some gummy bears I end up in Marshalls and I find these I read the ingredients and it seems like a pretty good product and when I open them they are the best most incredible gummy bears I've ever eaten in my life
Ashley A.
OMG!!! Bursting with flavor! I always loved gummies as a kid and had not really had in while because most brands dont have much flavor. These are affordable and bursting with flavor and I recommend these 100 times over!
Sierra K.
Thompsons Stn, TN
My all time favorite brand of gummy’s! You can never go wrong with them. They are super soft and easy to chew. And the flavors are so amazing, they are out of this world. But warning, you won’t be able to put them down.
abigail e.
winston salem nc
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I work at Opies Candy Store, In Mount Airy North Carolina! We have about every candy you could ever think of! We recently got new gummy bears, and they’re orange cream! They taste EXACTLY like the ice cream bars!!! Quickly became my favorite gummy bear!
(Google us! We also ship anywhere in the U.S, and you can get whatever you want, of however much you want! #SupportSmallBusinesses )
Megan Ashton P.
Albuquerque, NM
These are so good and very different from your run-of-the-mill gummy bear. I recommend this to people who are looking for something that doesn’t taste like a kids candy.
Brein G.
Oakland, CA
Are these a better brand of gummi bears? How is the texture compared to HARIBO?