Albanese Confectionery Albanese Granny Smith Green Apple Gummi Bears, 5 Pound Bag

BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

What is better than a Leprechaun? A little green gummi bear! see more...

Mora D.
Mart, TX
I love the flavor green apple at first I was a little skeptical with them being gummy worms and all I thought they would have a horrible after taste but nope.! They are delicious all the way through 😊
Tylee F.
Eau Claire, WI
These are the softest and most flavorful gummy bears that I have ever eaten. They have a wonderful consistency and the flavor is strong and to the point.
Anna M.
Culpeper, VA
This is my absolute favorite flavor of gummi bears, and these ones are soo good! Not too soft but not too chewy either. Right in that "sweet" spot lol :)
Julia C.
Cornelius, NC
These are so good! I'm really picky about what types of candy I like and I love green apple gummy bears!
Sara B.
Pomona , ca
I've always liked gummy bears, so yummy and colorful,soft,chewy . Green apple must taste good.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
These are some pretty great gummy bears, especially these particular ones. Great texture and full of flavor that's bursting in your mouth. Price isn't too bad considering the amount you get as well.
Christina L.
Los angeles, Ca
Lover these gummie bears!! It's so flavorful and on point with the flavoring it's also soft and chewy

Kohl's