BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Buy on JCPenney
  • "They are great for decorating, in ice cream or in oreo dirt cups and all three of my kids love them also!" in 1 review
  • "are the best with good flavors never go wrong with this candy" in 1 review
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to stop at the Albanese Candy Factory when we drive through Indiana. This place is HUGE, they have so much to choose from! We always get so many of these gummies! The flavors are just right and incredibly addicting. We get these along with an assortment of other candies, if you look in the corner of the candy package room you'll see a bin of gummy oopsies. Theres nothing wrong with the oopsies they'll just have something different about them like the color isn't perfect or two stuck together. That doesn't bother me and you get 5 POUNDS FOR 5 DOLLARS! Can't beat it!
Amber A.
Boyce, VA
Wow,These may be a soft chewable candy but these make great decorations and it's fun pretending your swallowing worms..Also takes a bit longer to chew so you don't have to worry about packing on the calories..
Ashley G.
Hammond, IN
Definitely the best out there! I could live on these things and eat them nonstop! I got these right out of the factory. It's a great value! It lasts a long time and great for anytime from kids to adults!
Stossi W.
Love putting these in my 'Mud' cups (Chocolate pudding, crushed Oreos and there worms all in a clear cup) for kids in the family and friends kids when I attend parties! A great treat and super yummy!
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Gummy worms are really good! I enjoy the fruity tastes. They are great for decorating, in ice cream or in oreo dirt cups and all three of my kids love them also!
Oriana R.
I love these candy gum, they are tasty and come with fun shapes. They are ideal for those times when we need to eat some sugar. I fully recommend them.
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Me gusta sus diferentes sabores frutales, a mi sobrino también le encantan, realmente son muy buenos y divertidos a su vez por su forma tan particular!
Suhay G.
Lakewood, WA
They are so tasty, I love them and you can decorate it with desert meals. Kids will enjoy eating these, these candies never fail to surprise me
Cindy H.
New Orleans, LA
God, these are so good in ice cream. I absolutely love the taste of it with Blue Bell. I love it especially when the worms are frozen or cold.
Sarah B.
N Bellmore, NY
A big bag of gummy worms! You can't go wrong with this candy. They are chewy and fruity. They are great decorating tools