Albanese Confectionery Albanese 12 Flavor Assorted Gummi Bears uploaded by Julie F.Albanese Confectionery Albanese 12 Flavor Assorted Gummi Bears uploaded by Julie F.

BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

• What big chain stores carry these?5 Answers
  • Just discovered the Sugar Free 12-flavor pouches of these...2 Answers
Julie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
We bought these gummi bears on a whim, and are so happy we did. They have such amazing flavor, they actually taste like what theu are supposed to, instead of just color sugar. We have already recommended these to a few people and will continue to do so
Jenn B.
Waltham, MA
These are the best gummi bears in the world. There are 12 flavors in the bag, although the company does make more flavors. They are all delicious. I like to eat 1 of each of the 12 flavors when I am in a sugar mood. It's just the right amount without making me feel like I ate too much. The bears have an A on their tummies for Albanese. They sell these in bulk too, so that's how you know it's the real deal.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm obsessed with gummies by Haribo, but i decided to try these because they offered 12 flavors. Oh my. they are so delicious and very fresh tasting! I love that they have distinct flavors of fruit and not just a taste of sugar. I would highly recommend these to anyone who loves gummies.
Eric S.
Irondale , AL
They are the worlds best gummies. That's all that needs to be said. The flavor and aroma are excellent. The flavors are distinct. It's not just the taste of sugar.
Helaina S.
I discovered these when I started working at a candy store. They're a lot softer and more flavorful than Haribo. Albanese gummies are also gluten-free, for those of you who are gluten cautious. The store I work at also carries these gummy bears covered in chocolate - yum! :)
Wendy G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I tried these for the first time on a trip and have been hooked since. Went as far as buying them online because they don't sell them in Miami. These are by far the best gummies I've ever had. So soft and flavorful!
Jamie H.
Iowa City, IA
The best gummi bears I've ever had. They're always soft and delicious. You can taste the difference between the colors and the different flavors. Everyone should try these!
Coralan S.
Columbia Fls, MT
We have been on a gummy bear kick lately. So i had to these. I love all the different colors. And I must say you can actually tell a difference in the flavors. Plus the are the softest gummy bears i have ever found. Love these.
Kendra W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite gummy EVER!! my husband orders them for me for every occasion. the flavors are great, the gummies are perfect, they're nice and soft, and I tell everyone about them.
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
Best GUMMY BEARS EVER!! The flavors are bold and delicious! They are always FRESH you must give these a try because you will be hooked!
Wendy G.
What big chain stores carry these?
Yona W.
Camillus, NY
Just discovered the Sugar Free 12-flavor pouches of these Gummi Bears, does anyone knows who sells them besides K-Mart and on the Albanese online site?