BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

5 Pounds of Albanese Bear Cubs see more...

Albanese Candy Albanese Bear Cubs 5 Pound Bag
  • "I've always loved all different kinds and brands of gummy bears but these are by far my favorite simply for the fact that there's more than 4 flavors, 12 to be exact." in 6 reviews
  • "my favorite is the light blue ones They are the perfect size to put on ice cream also" in 2 reviews
  • "Even a 5-lb bag of these babies doesn't last long in my house! " in 1 review
  • "I have loved gummy bears ever since I was a kid and to this day favor these ones." in 1 review
  • "They're fabulous and they come in many different delicious flavors." in 1 review
MELISSA B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have a weird obsession with gummy bears. Albanese are by far the best. They're so sweet and juicy and flavorful. I also love the fact that I'm helping out the Indiana economy since the factory is located in Northern Indiana. I would buy these regardless. I eat these bears almost every day at work and they help me get through my work day. I usually buy my bears at Menards but I'm relieved that Amazon.com carries them as well if Menards is out.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to stop at the Albanese Candy Factory when we drive through Indiana. This place is HUGE, they have so much to choose from! We always get so many of these gummies! The flavors are just right and incredibly addicting. We get these along with an assortment of other candies, if you look in the corner of the candy package room you'll see a bin of gummy oopsies. Theres nothing wrong with the oopsies they'll just have something different about them like the color isn't perfect or two stuck together. That doesn't bother me and you get 5 POUNDS FOR 5 DOLLARS! Can't beat it!
Megan L.
Fort Wayne, IN
You cannot get much better than Albanese. My fiance and I go up to his grandparents a few times a year and every time we go we make a stop at teh Albanese factory and buy our weight in gummy bears and sour gummy worms to bring back to my family. These are definitely the best gummies around!
Holly W.
San Diego, CA
THE. BEST. GUMMIES. EVER.
I love this company's gummies...and these bear cubs are the PERFECT size. I love how distinct each of the flavors are...no guessing what mystery "red fruit" it may be...you KNOW that is cherry, or strawberry.
The only bad thing is their addictive power...you'll find yourself craving them!
Oh man...now I want some!!
Michelle R.
Our local sprouts grocery store sells these in bulk. They are so yummy. We had fun (we are easily amused) figuring out the flavors. All 12 flavors are pretty tasty and because of this these little guys get gobbled up quickly! These are much less chewy and easier to eat (for me) than that other popular brand of German gummy bears. I think the Albanese brand taste is better as well. Will be purchasing these every week from now on!
Lindsay J.
Hamilton, NJ
The best gummy bears I have tried! Great flavors, colorful, and more variety in flavor than most competitor gummy bear brands! Very affordable when you order bulk. Beware, you may become addicted!
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
These are by far the best gummy bears you can get! There is such a wide variety of flavors and the texture is nice and sooth and they are chewy but not so much that your jaw get tired. Definitely for any gummy candy lover
Elise D.
Rome, NY
This is pretty ridiculous, but insanely fun. We had one for our son, who went completely nuts and another for our Christmas party. Everyone loved picking which part of the Bear they wanted. Delicious and entertaining!
Mary K.
Fitchburg, WI
If you have never tried Albanese gummy bears... You are missing out. These are probably the best gummy bears I have ever tried. Definitely worth every penny! (Also it's best not to eat them in front of people. They will disappear.)
Lyndie P.
Goodyear, AZ
We have an Albanese Candy factory right by us! So we get these gummies fresh at the store, and get them at our local grocery stores and they are all the same! Best quality gummy bears ever!
Allison M.
Where can I find these
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How much are thry
Virginia G.
Bonham, TX
What flavor is the candies
Trista N.
Daytona Beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Does it only come in a 5lb bag?
Jennifer M.
Arlington , TX
Where can I find this? I've heard many good reviews about it.

back