BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Albanese Assorted Wild Fruit Worms - 5 lb. Albanese assorted gummy candies are some of the freshest, softest and the most mouth-watering gummy candies available. If your gummy candy doesn't have an A, then it's not an Albanese. see more...

• I've always wanted to try but are acidic?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Rachel M.
Speedwell, TN
Love these. These were actually a pregnancy craving for me. So I had them quite a bit. My kids all love these too. I am a big kid at heart.
Jennifer  A.
Redlands, CA
I've love these their good i don't know why but I've always love since i was a little kid .i love the red and white onthey are my favorite
Anileydis C.
soy super fan de las gomitas y esta es una de mis favoritas en forma de gusanitos, saben muy rico es muy bueno tambien para los niños
Latoya h.
Las vegas, NV
I love these and they are normally inexpensive. I like to eat them each color at a time. Is that weird? if so, oh well.. taste yummy
Ivon M.
These were one of my favorite candy when i was younger. I like how they fused to different together, they should add more flavors.
Airel L.
I like these but I definitely prefer the sour ones. These are good for movie nights and a quick snack on the go for your kid
Kaylia R.
These are very good gummy candies. Very addicting And great flavors. Love anything gummy. Would definitely recommend these.
Alejandra E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this sweet is one of my favorite time to step in the mouth becomes soft , I really like.....
Clarissa M.
Plant city, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all time favorite omg i cant live without them #Influenster should send me some more in a voxbox lol 😍😂
Debbie
Albanese gummies are without competition. Soft and chewy with flavors that just burst in your mouth!!
Andrea V.
Doral, FL
I've always wanted to try but are acidic?