BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Albanese Assorted Wild Fruit Worms - 5 lb. Albanese assorted gummy candies are some of the freshest, softest and the most mouth-watering gummy candies available. If your gummy candy doesn't have an A, then it's not an Albanese. see more...

• I've always wanted to try but are acidic?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
I have never been a big fan of "gummy worms", but this kind of gummy worms is very good to me and my younger siblings. In my life, I have never tasted any other gummy worms as delicious and yummylicous. Usually I would see different kinds of gummy worms and get 1 pack of that product but the way this product makes me feel is amazing.
Kaylia R.
Kaylia R.
These are very good gummy candies. Very addicting And great flavors. Love anything gummy. Would definitely recommend these.
Angie J.
Angie J.
Murrieta, CA
Love these gummy products! The Bears are my favorite but the worms are super fun. And tasty!!!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I like worms a lot better than gummy bears. I don't know why, but they taste different. Believe it or not, I've even tried using these when fishing (and they work much better than you might think). I recommend!
Clarissa M.
Clarissa M.
Plant City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My all time favorite omg i cant live without them #Influenster should send me some more in a voxbox lol 😍😂
Emaly D.
Emaly D.
Conway, SC
My favorite gummy snack, no question. I had these at work once and immediately ordered some for myself. They taste awesome and are a decent price. Plus you can catch them at TJ Maxx for 3 bucks if you look ;)
Julie A.
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
I normally love gummy worms but, these don't have the normal gummy worm flavors. They seem harder to chew and flavorless. Also don't just eat a bunch of them or you will have the poops :(
Debbie
Debbie
Albanese gummies are without competition. Soft and chewy with flavors that just burst in your mouth!!
Ivon M.
Ivon M.
These were one of my favorite candy when i was younger. I like how they fused to different together, they should add more flavors.
Airel L.
Airel L.
I like these but I definitely prefer the sour ones. These are good for movie nights and a quick snack on the go for your kid
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Doral, FL
I've always wanted to try but are acidic?