BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Albanese Assorted Wild Fruit Worms - 5 lb. Albanese assorted gummy candies are some of the freshest, softest and the most mouth-watering gummy candies available. If your gummy candy doesn't have an A, then it's not an Albanese. see more...

• I've always wanted to try but are acidic?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Me encantan las gomitas, soy fan de las gomitas y lo mejor es que vienen de diferentes sabores. Comerlas es tan divertido que pareces un niño mas, aquí en Venezuela existen muchas marcas de gomitas pero estas son un boom..!! He escuchado maravillas de ellas :)
Anileydis C.
soy super fan de las gomitas y esta es una de mis favoritas en forma de gusanitos, saben muy rico es muy bueno tambien para los niños
Clarissa M.
Plant city , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My all time favorite omg i cant live without them #Influenster should send me some more in a voxbox lol 😍😂
Debbie
Albanese gummies are without competition. Soft and chewy with flavors that just burst in your mouth!!
Rachel L.
Mexico, MO
These are pretty good, my kids love them. When we have them here I can't hide them because the kids end up finding them and eating them before I do
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
All I can say is "Yummy yummy yummy I got worms in my tummy". Flavor is out of this world and I seriously have to hide them from my family cause I don't want to share.
Twinkle k.
These are ok I kind of like them they are good for a quick snack to eat . I like how it looks pretty cool. I think that if you are really huggery then you should take them if you did not try it. you should try it
Jennifer  A.
Redlands, CA
I've love these their good i don't know why but I've always love since i was a little kid .i love the red and white onthey are my favorite
Latoya h.
Las vegas, NV
I love these and they are normally inexpensive. I like to eat them each color at a time. Is that weird? if so, oh well.. taste yummy
Aiyanna B.
Omg i love these gummy worms so much, like who wouldn't love multicolored gummy worms???
Andrea V.
Doral, FL
I've always wanted to try but are acidic?