BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Albanese Assorted Wild Fruit Worms - 5 lb. Albanese assorted gummy candies are some of the freshest, softest and the most mouth-watering gummy candies available. If your gummy candy doesn't have an A, then it's not an Albanese. see more...

• I've always wanted to try but are acidic?1 Answers
Buy on Target
Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
I bought these from Ross a while back,they were surprisingly affordable and the quality of the gummy worms was phenomenal. They also have really cool flavor combos
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My husband and I like to stop at the Albanese Candy Factory when we drive through Indiana. This place is HUGE, they have so much to choose from! We always get so many of these gummies! The flavors are just right and incredibly addicting. We get these along with an assortment of other candies, if you look in the corner of the candy package room you'll see a bin of gummy oopsies. Theres nothing wrong with the oopsies they'll just have something different about them like the color isn't perfect or two stuck together. That doesn't bother me and you get 5 POUNDS FOR 5 DOLLARS! Can't beat it!
Aryelin L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Me encantan las gomitas, soy fan de las gomitas y lo mejor es que vienen de diferentes sabores. Comerlas es tan divertido que pareces un niño mas, aquí en Venezuela existen muchas marcas de gomitas pero estas son un boom..!! He escuchado maravillas de ellas :)
Rosa G.
I have never been a big fan of "gummy worms", but this kind of gummy worms is very good to me and my younger siblings. In my life, I have never tasted any other gummy worms as delicious and yummylicous. Usually I would see different kinds of gummy worms and get 1 pack of that product but the way this product makes me feel is amazing.
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My fav candy is the original humming worms you can make so many ideas with th themminlike to make a worm cake during Halloween time for the babies always their favorite especially with extra chocolate frosting
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I like worms a lot better than gummy bears. I don't know why, but they taste different. Believe it or not, I've even tried using these when fishing (and they work much better than you might think). I recommend!
Emaly D.
Conway, SC
My favorite gummy snack, no question. I had these at work once and immediately ordered some for myself. They taste awesome and are a decent price. Plus you can catch them at TJ Maxx for 3 bucks if you look ;)
Twinkle k.
These are ok I kind of like them they are good for a quick snack to eat . I like how it looks pretty cool. I think that if you are really huggery then you should take them if you did not try it. you should try it
Jessica D.
Hailey , ID
All I can say is "Yummy yummy yummy I got worms in my tummy". Flavor is out of this world and I seriously have to hide them from my family cause I don't want to share.
Julie A.
Saint Cloud, MN
I normally love gummy worms but, these don't have the normal gummy worm flavors. They seem harder to chew and flavorless. Also don't just eat a bunch of them or you will have the poops :(
Andrea V.
Doral, FL
I've always wanted to try but are acidic?