BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Gummi Sour Bears 7oz see more...

Eshinee V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow. These are hands down the best sour candy in the world. I cannot get enough of these. The flavors are so identifiable as the fruits that they represent. And they are genuinely sour all the way through, whereas many sour candies are just sour on the outside. I love these.
Olha D.
Philadelphia, PA
Best of the best! Love these! They're soft and chewy with really good flavor! These are in fact the worlds best gummy bears! I know this because I have been out of the country a few times, mostly Europe, but I always buy gummies when I travel. The thing is, they are just the right amount of sweet and sour. They are a perfect balance. Seriously. Balance. Highly recommend
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
decided to try these out after being loyal to Haribo gummies but after trying these out i realized that Albanese includes more flavors and the gummies are bigger than the Haribo brand. The verdict: its ok to try new things but i personally still like the German brand better
Alexis P.
Valparaiso, IN
Best gummy you will ever have! So fresh, soft, chewy & flavorful. No gummy candy can compare once to try Albanese. You can find them in most grocery stores now or order online from the store. Any candy they have usually ends up being the best!
Elizabeth H.
College Station, TX
DO NOT EAT THESE!!!!!! You will be in the bathroom MULTIPLE times a day. While they taste great I could only eat a few without feeling sick because the flavor is very strong. I will not be buying these again because I cannot stay out of the bathroom for more than 10 minutes at a time!!!
Anastasia C.
hytop, AL
My absolute favorite. I grew up near Hobart and have family still there so I go to the candy factory anytime I'm in town because Albanese is the absolute best.
Ashley T.
Ludlow , IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Most bestest, favoritest gummies ever! Lol loved Haribo until i found these! I'll never go back! So soft and chewy, the best flavor! Oh so good!
Kristi L.
Brainerd, MN
These sour gummies are so addicting! The different flavors are so fun to guess! The package design is nice, easy to open and colorful.
Hannah F.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so sour. I was expecting them to be like gummy worms with the level of sour and boy was I surprised. But I loved it.
Beth E.
Omaha
Best gummies ever! From a candy factory near where my husband grew up. The original 12 flavor and super sour are my faves.