Albanese 12 Flavor Gummi Bears uploaded by Vennessa T.

BY ALBANESE CONFECTIONERY

Albanese 12 flavor Gummi Bears.
Confectionery Group, Inc.
World's best gummi's. see more...

Buy on Target
Kristina L.
Kristina L.
Plainfield, IL
BEST GUMMY BEARS EVER. What I hate the most about gummy bears are that they are hard and chewy. NOT THESE. I got them at Jewel by my home and I ate the entire bag. They are a little more than your traditional 1$ generic brand but so worth it! The 12 flavors are fun and they are made with real fruit juice so you actually get all of the flavor. They are soft but don't stick to your teeth. I love these, I have to go get more!!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Warren, MI
I love gummy everything, seriously so good! I love Alabanese better than than the Haribo brand which I used to use a lot. The Albanese has a more intense flavor and they are absolutely addicting.. I always tell family and friends about this brand because they really are that good!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
I LOVE gummy bears. I was strictly a Haribo girl until I tried these from a fellow friend! The price isn't bad and the taste it great. They stay fresh longer. I also love all of the flavored. Usually I don't like gummies with so many flavors but I will eat all of these on my own!
Christine D.
Christine D.
These are the most amazing gummy bears in all of the land. The wider spectrum of flavors keeps your mouth for getting flavor fatigue and introduces some new favorites such as pink grapefruit and grape. The texture is soft and amazing. Bring me all of those gummies now!!?
courtney L.
courtney L.
Best gummies ever!! I don't live too far from the factory, maybe a couple hours. Any time I'm near by I have to stop and get some. They're delicious!! The perfect texture and each color has its own flavor. They're the best!!
Vennessa T.
Vennessa T.
Yonkers, NY
Love love love these gummy bears. Perfect for any mood I may be in. I order direct and have never regretted it
Siri S.
Siri S.
Love Albanese gummy bears. I discovered them at FAO in NYC, but so glad Amazon carries it. Definitely try them out...so much better than regular gummy bears you get at costco.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
Better than the bigger gummy bears, tons of flavors! Perfect treat for satisfying a sweet tooth. :) try them out you won't be disappointed.