Albaad Usa Up & Up Tampons 36ct Super, Tampons uploaded by Catalina V.

BY ALBAAD USA

Up and up tampons adjust and expand to help prevent leakage. A double layer of intertwining fibers provides better protection. The rounded-tip plastic applicator features a smooth-glide finish and finger grips that are specially designed for comfortable usage. see more...

Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Target brand never seems to fail on me! I’m quite surprised how great they’re products are actually. Just like their makeup remover wipes, I love this and will likely start using them. I’m not trying to be TMI but the tampon itself fits comfortably, absorbs well and best part: it’s for a fraction of the price of “name” brands.
Catalina V.
New York
I bought the regular ones Bc I trust up and up very rarely dissapointed with the brand but one thing I don’t like is the fact that these tampons have the plastic part that pushes it up sticking out so it makes it long which is annoying when you want to pack them in a small purse or pocket. The huge problem with it for me is that they don’t absorb anything!!! It doesn’t end up on the tampon but ends up on my underwear and it’s a shame Bc they’re so cheap compared to other brands

Target